Which game are you most looking foward to this fall?

Which game are you most looking foward to this fall?

• Left 4 Dead

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Far Cry 2

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Fable 2

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Fallout 3

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • GuitarHero - World Tour

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Gears 2

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Call of Duty 5

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Saints Row 2

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Banjo Kazooie

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 14.4%

• Total voters
Well I thought it was lol because of how stupid and confusing it was.

But I lol'd at the Oblivion "No one works harder than Marie." statement.

Since when does nationality equal race?
Anyway, why the hell isn't Dead Space on the list? That looks amazing.
I'm lookin foward to Fallout 3, L4D, Gears 2 and Dead Space, I couldn't choose one, but I voted for Gears, it looked like it needed some support.
Also, lolwut?! More people are lookin foward to FarCry 2 than L4D?
Even the boxart of L4D is pure win.

Since it was scientifically proven all English people are the "untermensch" Once you move here you are upgraded

But most looking forward to Dead Space and Resistance 2 will get Gears 2 if (when) it comes to PC, probably in 8 months from hitting stores about maybe more

It sucked on the pc anyways - come join the collective :)

Newish Far Cry 2 trailer:

http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/37023/PC/Far-Cry-2

Looking good :)

Far Cry 2 looks totally amazing, but did the voice over make anyone else cringe? The voice acting was almost as bad as in the first FC. "They say Africa is a savage land... I say, BRING IT ON!!". :| ;( :frown:

They say the guy sounds totally badass... I say he's only trying to sound badass, but fails miserably and only ends up sounding like some heavily constipated dude spouting b-movie dialogue.

I hope the game itself doesn't feature Far Cry -style plot/characters/dialogue, because up until I saw this video, it was my second most wanted game of the autumn.

Urgh, voice acting was horrible. Hurf i am a badazz

Too many games coming out in the next months, but most of my time will prolly be spent with WoW WotLK and L4D.

there's 8-9 games I'm interested in but I'm not overly excited about any of them ...probably in part because i dont want to jump on the hype bandwagon only to be ultimately disappointed ..I guess Fallout3 or Left4Dead but I'll get to them when I get a chance, probably after reviews

farcry2 is back on my list after the last video ..however I'm hoping it's not just another Just Cause clone without the aerial stuff ..also, this game came before it and even though it was the buggiest game I've ever played, it's almost some of the most fun I've had in a sandbox game

Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

I'm curious to see how COD5 and Fallout 3 will turn out

however I'm hoping it's not just another Just Cause clone without the aerial stuff ..also, this game came before it and even though it was the buggiest game I've ever played, it's almost some of the most fun I've had in a sandbox game

Boiling Point was too damn buggy for my taste. It could have been an awesome game, but there were so many turn offs: crappy pathfinding, weird audio, idiotic AI, total absence of polish, etc. The official patch and the community patch that came later didn't really change that. If FC2 is BP done right, I am sold though.

Back