Which is more interesting, Halo or HL2?

Ok...so..um..what is it before I click?

Or he was just playing really late at night and fell asleep...
:rolling:

Funny stuff though.

Wheres the evidence he fell asleep? he may just have been afk...

Wheres the evidence he fell asleep? he may just have been afk...

Nothing escapes you! Could it be the heavy snoring throughout the whole video?

Pai-Mei said:
Nothing escapes you! Could it be the heavy snoring throughout the whole video?

ROFL :LOL:

rpgprog said:
that could have been added later.

And I suppose the ingame graphics showing mic activity could've been added as well? :rolleyes:

well he couldve been one of their friends who was idling and just said random sounds, but yea your prolly right, this is a pretty stupid thing to lie about, its prolly true

There's no way someone would fake being asleep for THAT long. That had to be real.

they didn't have to fake it for long, just long enough to get the vid of the speak icon blinking. After that they could have added the snoring, but i agree this is prolly legit. Even if its not its still f'ing funny

My question is, why did they have recording equip. ready when it happened? Unless they were recording the whole match originally...?

They started recording it after he fell asleep. You can see in the beginning where he's already snoring and it tells you the guy fell asleep. Just because they started recording it doesn't mean that's when he started to snore...

ROFL thats some funny stuff there, but why is this in the HL2 forum?

Something alike happened to me once. I was having a conversation with a customer late in the evening with Skype (IP Phone) and the guy stopped to answer. One minute later there was a heavy snorring that lasted for two houres. I just lowered the volume and waited, playing HL2 on another PC. Then after two houres the guy waked up and started to shout in his microphone, he was upset and told me that if i prefer to play instead of helping him, i better find another job!!

I don't believe it. It's pretty easy to fake it all up, and very unlikely to happen in reality. But yea, funny.

ROFL @ video, but how was he holding the mic button the whole time? (i havnt played halo2 so i dunno)

That is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

Well since this is Halo 2, and not Halflife 2... MAYBE THEY DON'T NEED TO HOLD MIC BUTTON you ignorant bastard.

Just kidding, but seriously... I think Xbox Live allows you to speak without having to hold mic button down.

Back