Which is the best country to live in?

I'm sure some of them do ..however korea isnt the immigration destination of choice

im going to start a government in antarctica then declare war on every other nation. then i'll breed supersoldiers, then i'll create a virus with the a 100% mortality rate and hold the world for ransom but maybe not in that order.

so mostly contract workers ...my point is that few go there to enjoy life/liberty/happiness

Oh, and about 15,000 north koreans annually. To find happiness, freedom, and liberty.

im going to start a government in antarctica then declare war on every other nation. then i'll breed supersoldiers, then i'll create a virus with the a 100% mortality rate and hold the world for ransom but maybe not in that order.

Heh, I don't think that big.

I'm gonna help someone do a military revolution and establish the Seventh Republic! Then I'm gonna declare war on surrounding weaker nations.

Yeah, therefore he spreads SK propaganda. Duh.

Anyway, I say Australia. Because of the swelteringly weird weather and the possiblity of getting killed by the spider in your walls.

Which is the best country to live in?
Mine.

(I don't actually have a country... yet...)

I did find this article on Norway funny, though:
The election official from the governing conservative party looked a bit bewildered.

"Unemployment is low," I prompted him, "interest rates are at a record low, the UN keeps telling us we live in the best country in the world. Yet people say they want the Labour party back in power?"

When the heavens failed to provide him with an adequate answer, he looked back down, shrugged his shoulders and said: "Well, maybe people just want a change."

I do not think anyone can possibly understand how boring a general election in the world's best country really is.

I think my country rather sucks. I'm hoping for a huge change once Bush is out of power, but... I don't expect it frankly. I don't know what country I would love to live in. I think anyone's ideal country would be one they would make for themselves, but that wouldn't be a country, it'd be Me's-ville vs. You's-ville.

I changed my mind. Screw Finland! Norway here I come. I want to live close to the border to Sweden so I can go there and buy everything I need instead. They make A LOT of money in Norway since everything is so ****ing expensive there, but if you do all your shopping in Sweden... well... you save A LOT of money :)

The ultimate solution though would be to live in Gothenburg (best city in the world... I miss you!) and work in Norway :)

But ofcourse, thats if you're into money. My friend do this as a building contractor and while he makes money like theres no tomorrow, he said that theres something missing that makes it not that great. I don't want to bash down on any Norwegians but security and their way of doing work isnt the best (he said).

But if you're fresh out of school and wanna make money, thats not something you think about :)

My top countries are Canada and Australia (though I haven't been to neither of them yet :E ), but I like the European Union very much, too.
With my EU citizenship I'm allowed to live and work wherever I want in the EU. :) UK would be a great country to live in, too, I think.

Not Belgium that's for sure...To much taxes, to much intolerance, crapy weather,...

Altough I have no real reason to complain.
I have a job, I can eat, sleep, I'm not fearing for my life and enough of everything, sometimes to much...

I heard Norway's the best...

UK would be a great country to live in, too, I think.

Depends where you end up. Some places are a complete shit hole, others are very nice. I'm looking to move from London to Brighton in 6 months or so - am quite looking forward to living by the sea :)

Depends where you end up. Some places are a complete shit hole, others are very nice. I'm looking to move from London to Brighton in 6 months or so - am quite looking forward to living by the sea :)

Say hi to my gay freinds when there "holidaying" there.

Muahahaha.

Say hi to my gay freinds when there "holidaying" there.

Muahahaha.

heh - I know there's a shed load of gay folk in Brighton, doesn't really bother me. There's loads of young people and plenty to do. I'm fed up of the chavs in and around London, the smoke, the smell, and can't wait to get by the sea.

I may even bump into Sulkdodds at one point, who knows :)

Canada!!!!! although outta anywhere I do prefer Midgar or Hoth(yes not countries IK IK IK)

For me its anywhere there is a lot of computer animation companys. Usa wins. Of course, more and more awesome studios are opening up abroad and I may have to change my mind real soon :thumbs:

A few years ago there was a survey (New York Times?) that said Ireland! \o/

For me I love livin in Canada, but if I were to move I'd go to Australia or TOKYO!!!!:p

Back