Which is your favorite beverage?

What's your favorite beverage?

• Water.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Tea.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Coke.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Spriza (Sprite, for you who don't know anything.)

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Fruit flavored water.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Suicide.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Sobe Beverages.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Tea.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Delicious milk.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Uh...you don't wanna know.

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
[VAMPIRE]Your blood.[/VAMPIRE]

er, I mean.. I'd have to go with iced tea, whether it's unsweet or not.

Damnit, it shouldn't post until you finished the poll.
Now we've got someone who liks Semen, yet they didn't select the obvious Semen option.

Anyway - Suicide. :)

Coffee? (And why must this reply be at least ten characters long?)

Has anyone ever tried Fuze?

I was going down the street this summer and they were giving out free samples. It was very hot outside and the thing tasted REALLY good. :)

Tea, although Vanilla Coke and hot chocolate I prolly like bettah...

gaterade not only quenches your thirst better than water.. it TASTES BETTER TOO.

I didn't include a lot of your drinks because:
1. On the spot thread.
2. It only allows 10 choices.

Sorry, I was only writing what came to mind.
I can't believe none of you like Suicide.

i voted water.
i never really liked tea unless i loaded it up with sugar. i stopped drinking soda about half a year ago and now it gives me headaches sometimes if i drink too much. last time i tried fruit flavored water was in elementary school; it tasted kinda odd. never tried suicide or sobe. and milk is opaque and white and you squirt it out of a cow--enough said about that one.

Man, what the?
Vodka. Yeah, I am a perfect fit in generalization that Russians can’t live without Vodka. I can’t help myself, it seems killing brain-cells is my favorite hobby these days. Easier to run from your problems I guess, until they catch up together. Christ, I hate ****ing insomnia; I hate it more than anything. I am only 21, what the hell I am doing with my life. Wake up, if I sleep at all, with ****ing void in my heart, what the hell can I possibly be missing? I mean, I have a good life, college, work, friends, girlfriend, and bright future. But why that ****ing void in my heart all the time?! So amazingly stupid… Well, Vodka helps to kill it, until the morning that is.

I swear I can't stop drinking cokes. They're always around the house and at every other place you go. Everytime I'm thirsty I reach for a Pepsi or something. I tried to quit and drink water instead when I'm thirsty but I always break down and drink a coke like 3 days later. Some please, I need help! Maybe a patch or something?

Mr. Reak I like Vodka(Skyy) too. Do you drink yours straight or mix it with something.

I voted for green tea, but not just any green tea: ice green tea is hella good. I could live off it alone.

i have to agree with you reak.. but only this once. too bad i have to wait like 5 more years to buy it (legally).

Coke is my fav although Tea (sweet perfered) or water works as well. ;)
Also like Livewire, Dr Pepper, A&W Root Beer, Cherry Pepsi.
Milk only for breakfast...thx

CyberSh33p said:
In soviet russia, beverage drinks YOU!

that "in Soviet, Russia" line is becoming a fav here eh? ;)

as for me, Coke and tea.. obviously not together, but those are two beverages i like..

wait.. can tea be counted as a beverage? i thought beverages were referred to drinks that are cold? hmm.. oh well whatever.. i might be mistaken..

fresh squeezed pussy juice

i also like henry weinhard's rootbeer :D, oh and i like killian's and guinness

Coke is pretty foul tasting, it makes your throat sticky...it has possibly nothing of value in it. Sugar and caffine would be good apart from the fact that one can of coke probably gives you enough for a day.

Coke Rules

I s'pose but the caffiene and the sugar is wot gets me goin' gives me the energy i need to sk8 :dork:

I prefer skating, or for that matter and exersise on a full stomach rather than energy drinks.

Do you drink it wiv other stuf? I dont c how n e 1 can drink summit that tastes like... um... nothing

Stella Artois.This Belgian leuven is the nectar of the gods!
:cheers:

Water is quite nice to drink actually.

I cant believe you like stella...Isnt that stuff chemically brewed? Its nasty and is probably the cuase of most drunken fights in this country...Of course, each to his own.

I had a big bottle of stella the ova day, i was on the loo all night, fosters is the best lager

I like beer, aftershock and beer.

Not necessarily in that order.

Back