Which mobo is the best?

Nex321

Reaction score
MSI 865PE NEO2-PFISR or Abit AI7?

I need to decide which one to go for.

vitrually no difference between the two boards but my own personal taste would be for the abit board.

I have heard that the ABIT board doesn't have the gigabye ethernet which is a + for the MSI board. If there is no differences but the gigabyte ethernet I think MSI is better then.

Nex321 said:
I have heard that the ABIT board doesn't have the gigabye ethernet which is a + for the MSI board. If there is no differences but the gigabyte ethernet I think MSI is better then.

if you want gigabyte ethernet then go with MSI but since i dont need more than 10mbit for my mere 768k connection + LAN why would i bother? :farmer:

I'm Personnaly partial to gigabyte and asus, But of these two, I'd probaly say msi, even though there basicly the same.
I've never had an abit, so dont know what kinda product they are.

Gunsnroses said:
I'm Personnaly partial to gigabyte and asus, But of these two, I'd probaly say msi, even though there basicly the same.
I've never had an abit, so dont know what kinda product they are.

Abit are very reliable motherboards and are almost on a par with ASUS for thier overclocking abilities.

Ok, I'll take the MSI. Its because I have one right and never had a problem with it, runs perfectly.

Btw someone recommended this: Abit IC7

Is that better than those 2?

Whatever you do, don't buy Asus or MSI. I have nothing but bad experiences from those manufacturers.

Go for ABIT.

Abit motherboards are the best for INTEL cpu...................If you go for AMD then the best chioce is ASUS or second place is MSI or ABIT.......................

Asrock has always worked best for me, even though they make the cheapest boards around. How funny is that.

Thanks but like I said I have ordered the MSI mobo. Its because all msi that I had ran perectly, no problems with them.

Back