Who has the best avatar?

There is no competition possible for simmo. End of story.

Chrono (sp?) had the best avatar.. the spining mine... very well done.

Ok, its not Chrono something :D its C something....anyway.. you know what i mean :D

*inserts fenric's avatar into flash*

OMG BLINKAGE

Mine does real you have to admit, its so clever and witty.

My avatar now sucks. So im bringing noo noo back :D w00t!!!!

Mine of course. Shameless self promotion.

boo hoo! Because of teh small avatar sizes and my uber l33t paint skills i resized noo noo but unfortunatly his eyes disappeared so using my poor surgical skills i gave him eyes but it went wrong :O. The pain!

simmo said:
Murray has the beast avatar! :D, freakazoid!! :D
w00t! Moderator likes my avatar! This is my greatest day ever! :farmer:

simmo said:
Murray has the beast avatar! :D, freakazoid!! :D

Dude.. I'm listening to Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax, and the beat is in EXACT rythm with your avatar! :O

Hot Soup said:
Dark Elf's avatar scares meh :(
aww how can someone so cute and cuddly be scary?

Edit: Though I wouldn't mind her jumping out of a closet and trying to scare me someday..

Well, that would be mine, of course. My use of randomly applied photoshop filters is second to none.

Who cares. Everyone knows I have the bestest evah luking avahtar.

You just have to like Brak.
Yeah buddy!

I like mine! :p

Who doesnt love the sniper kity... now with a golden gun!!! :) :cheers:

I like my own Avantar, but Neli's and RoyaleWithCheese's are pritty good. Most people don't understand mine though :( or they fail to see who it actually is, or is suposed to be.

IchI said:
I like my own Avantar, but Neli's and RoyaleWithCheese's are pritty good. Most people don't understand mine though :( or they fail to see who it actually is, or is suposed to be.
Someone got a little messy eating their chocolate. ;(

kinda looks like a dude eating chocolate off of his finger.. but i didn't look that closely.

It's probably a dude eating his own crap. My avatar feels the force all over these forums.

my avatar pats you all on the head.
i am the hobbes to your calvins.

Back