Who here holds the ATI coupon ??

H

Hallucinogen

I got mine from ebay for 5 bucks, best 5 bucks I ever spent!!

I got one off of ebay, but I spent a whole lot more than 5$. Course I bought it right after cs:s beta was released, so they were in pretty high demand.

I got two of them, paid 10 dollar each for both of them a while back. It was funny too cause people called me an idiot for buying it off ebay and said it would never work, I remember posting a thread here asking people to take advantage of it when it was cheap. :hmph:

I got mine last October when I bought a Radeon 9800XT thinking that HL2 would be out "soon".... hah but I'm still so excited for it to come out!!

:D

Chris

I wish i had bought all of them off ebay and sold them now because they are going for like 50 dollars each.

i got mine with 9600xt back in christmas last year
still good

If you are a holder of the golden ticket will you be able to get into Mr. Wonka's factory? Or at least be able to redeem it via steam?

I Eat Babies said:
If you are a holder of the golden ticket will you be able to get into Mr. Wonka's factory?
If ATi Voucher holders enter their code into steam now, they get the Half-Life Platinum Pack, get in on the CS:S beta, and will have HL2 ready to play on their computer at the same time, if not a few hours before, its available on shelves.

I have an extra 1 UNSCRATCHED ATI HL2 coupon for sale, PM with offers, dont bother with offers under 30 dollars.

I got a couple of them free, and I didn't even buy an ATI product. :)

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

Funny thing is I got mine from buying a Radeon 9800 Pro at the time the prices dropped to half so I was happy I scored a version of HL2... :afro:

I been wondering for some time now, do you guys think we will get “Half-Life: Source” with this ATI coupon thing?

coZ said:
I been wondering for some time now, do you guys think we will get “Half-Life: Source” with this ATI coupon thing?

I wish, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I got my Coupon with a Radeon 9600se some 6 months ago, funny part is that card could hardly play CS:S beta (ave 15 fps) :D

Hallucinogen said:
I got mine from ebay for 5 bucks, best 5 bucks I ever spent!!

I got one with my R9800XT, but I'm in the process of selling it, with the coupon. I'm getting it from a store, so it's useless to me.

I have an ATI coupon, too. And I wonder, if there will be any disadvantages with it (than buying it in stores, off course)

cool

i got 1. awsome 5 bucks my radion 9600 xt cost a little more...

I specced up my new work PC with a Radeon 9600XT in it. Of course, the ATi voucher was of no use to our office, so I bagged it for FREE.

Hmm, it'd be a REALLY good idea to buy a voucher where the cd-key was already in use, wouldn't it?!

I'll give you $40000 for it.

lol... even though you cant use that key (and its legit) i still wouldnt post it, you may never know when valve might just flush all the keys and have you re-enter it again.

One of my friends got a coupon from his mom that had bought a graphics card ;(

Tork said:
lol... even though you cant use that key (and its legit) i still wouldnt post it, you may never know when valve might just flush all the keys and have you re-enter it again.
thats unpossible. its already registered to my steam account no one else can use it. and incase no one guessed yet that was a joke.

I have 1 but i also have Ce reserved.

John Romero said:
thats unpossible. its already registered to my steam account no one else can use it. and incase no one guessed yet that was a joke.

I think you should've looked up that dictionary entry yourself before posting your "joke".

i got mine from ebay, a week ago... for 35 eur.. ähm, that would be ~40us$

bought a 9600xt(sapph. fb)a year ago, price was 159,-€, with the voucher included, so the deal cannot called bad :).

I got mine for $300.
But hey, atleast it came with a free Radeon card.

-Alix

Back