Who here is a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinneth,
There from the cat family, but there not cats themselves, there tigers.

Thats what I meant....
The Mistress said:
Tinneth,
There from the cat family, but there not cats themselves, there tigers.

I'm not sure why so many people think of cats as being err... For lack of a better word "girly" animals.

Have you ever seen a common house cat when it gets into a fight? Have you ever seen one showing its fangs? I think of cats as light-footed assasins that can be both cute and lazy or fast and deadly.

I had a pet cat when I was younger but he was hit by a car, I loved him for being cute and cuddly and for showing how strong she could be whenever a neighboring cat came into our yard. ;(

EDIT: Sorry for being so off-topic. :eek:

Girly? I have 3 cas :O

Its just the association though isnt it. Cats are generally more seductive, able to bend your will and "flexible". Dogs are considered dumb, willing to hump anything and brutish, although lovable because of it and they fetch sticks for you.

Rather fitting if you ask me :)

I'll be whatever you want me to be baby... for a price of course ;) But I'm a dude.

##also off topic, but here's a manly cat for The Mullinator:

Yeah, I was just tihnking actually though...the association only goes as far as female cats really....

The Mullinator said:
I'm not sure why so many people think of cats as being err... For lack of a better word "girly" animals.

Have you ever seen a common house cat when it gets into a fight? Have you ever seen one showing its fangs? I think of cats as light-footed assasins that can be both cute and lazy or fast and deadly.

Have you ever seen 2 common women in a fight? Have you seen them showing their handbags? Women can be both cute and deadly.

Hence why cats resemble women, and dogs resemble .... well... ugly women.

The most powerfull cat in the world, indeed, the king of all cats.

There is an idea thogh, that dogs represent men...Which is kinda what I was getting at before :)
Having said that...Its all a load of rubbish really, I mean, your basic man represents men and your basic woman represents women.

Not so many girls who want to say they are it seems :)

So let's recap. Who here is a female/woman/girl?

The Mistress
TheRedQueen?
She? (Is She a she? or is She a he?.......find out next on Jerry Springer?!)
TechnoHippieChic
that's all that I know about.....though I think I'm missing one...

What was the bad guys name? Mumra or something like that. Been too long. :p

Yea...he was a mummy with snakes out of his head.I think...

Also he has a dog...it's like an evil bulldog or a pug.

I guess like everything else in the western world, topics are simply discarded. Much like packaging, it looks good, and you need it to sell, but you don't keep it afterwards...;(

come now, thundercats are deserving derailment facilitator :)

anyhow, back on topic: girls are good. yep.

Yea thundercats are the shiznite!!!

But yea...I agree girls are good.

Yea girls are good, infact there the best thing ever.

But really.. theres not much topic at all.

so does this mean it has to be closed? :(

hrm.. maybe not! all the mods are busy in general discussion! we can actually have fun and relax for a little :D!

CyberSh33p said:
so does this mean it has to be closed? :(

hrm.. maybe not! all the mods are busy in general discussion! we can actually have fun and relax for a little :D!
In the words of David Chappelle....YEEEEAAAAHHHHAAA!!!

If you lot want to relax you should come onto the irc chan. Allthough its kind of messy with people spamming about the preload.

hey everybody, its that smelly guy fizzlephox who know one pays attention to... lets go over there, away from him

The Mistress said:
If you lot want to relax you should come onto the irc chan. Allthough its kind of messy with people spamming about the preload.
Relax???I almost had a brain seizure from trying to read all the text...

No it won't close...I'm just bored because I can't sleep and I need something to occupy myself with :)

Farrowlesparrow said:
No it won't close...I'm just bored because I can't sleep and I need something to occupy myself with :)
Must.... resist... diabolical urge.... must not say it!

Farrowlesparrow said:
I love you farrow :D

Beast206 said:
Must.... resist... diabolical urge.... must not say it!

Why....Whatever are you talking about?

I love you to sheepy...If...by love you mean, want to tear your flesh off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back