Who Is Your Favorite Character?

S

salleens7

Who Is Your Favorite Character and why do you like him or her. Please be serious. My favorite would have to be dog. He is realy cool lookin and just freakin funny.

I thought Shaniquah was way better. With her tight, plump booty.

A butt's a butt, hairy or not. Uh, in Gordon's eyes, that is. In the game, you know. Ahem.

I have three: G-man because he's so evil, mysterious & you don't know who he really is. Alyx cause she just has human like character..she's just full of "character". Then come's Dr. Breen cause he acts like Sean Connery & he is'nt your average baddie, he is'nt cliche'd like "Muhahahahahaha Im g0!ng t0 t@k3 0v3r t3h w0rld, D3@th r@y of D00M !!!!!!!!!!!"

Dr. Breen cause he acts like Sean Connery & he is'nt your average baddie said:
Muhahahahahaha Im g0!ng t0 t@k3 0v3r t3h w0rld, D3@th r@y of D00M [/B]!!!!!!!!!!!"
lol he dosnt act like sean connery he looks like sean connery

Probably Smithers, or Johhny, or maybe Lazlaw.

Alyx she feels very human and i got really attached to her in Episode 1
Dr Breen he was one of the coolest bad guys i have seen very diffrent to the traditional bad guys.

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Nubs ruined all the fun.

I like Gordon. He's like me.

If Gordon were a girl, I'd sechs him.

...Poor Lazlo, he was the greatest mind of his generation.

Laszlo! There's an "s" in there; stop dishonoring his memory and spell his name right! :p

I'd have to say my favorite character is the G-man. I look forward to the Half-Life games just to see him make his appearances. It's his personality...his mannerisms, his speeches. The whole mystery behind him.

Whenever you see the G-man, he's either watching you from some vantage point, straightening his tie and then walking offscreen; closing doors on you or leading you around. When you confront him face-to-face he gives you some cryptic words and leaves you with an evil smirk.

Probably dog or dr. Kleiner, they're both funny. But shaniqua gets a honorable mention, too

Probably dog or dr. Kleiner, they're both funny. But shaniqua gets a honorable mention, too

Hey i'm guessing shaniqua is from half life 1. If you dont mind could one of you explain who he is?
P.S. Lammar would be my second favorite.

rofl @ some of these reply's :p

My favorite character would have to be Barney :)

Laszlo? Steve? Shaniquah?

I even searched imdb.com to make sure Lazlow Jones wasn't dead from Grand Theft Auto. I almost cried when I heard you guys talking about any "laz-low" that might be dead.

Good idea, i cange my mind

Lamarr! :sniper:

and who is Laszlo?
Poor guy who got mauled by a pack of Antlions in Sandtraps. I say Barney and Kliener. Both of them are funny and great characters.

I can't believe no one else cares about Johhny!

Here's JOHHNY! See? This is him right here. ----> D:

Edit: YOU MAKE JOHHNY SCARED! D:

Breen and G-Man are my favourite characters. All the characters in HL2 are very good still.

Back