Who thinks TF2 might be a part of the multiplayer... ?

Originally posted by tokin
ouch : o :(

just telling you whats best for you. Too much envolvement in computer games can be damaging.:bounce:

multiplayer games increase anger....anger increases hate...hate increases the amount names on my list :eek:

;P

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
multiplayer games increase anger....anger increases hate...hate increases the amount names on my list :eek:

;P

good one ya fag :eek: lol just playin

Too much involvement in computer games can be damaging?! Pish Posh! Stop brainwashing him... come now tokin, have your daily dose of HL2 rumours... mwhahahaha :cheese:

Originally posted by Alzxul
Too much involvement in computer games can be damaging?! Pish Posh! Stop brainwashing him... come now tokin, have your daily dose of HL2 rumours... mwhahahaha :cheese:

negative

ive been brain washed to read and look at HL2 forums non stop....also to be the first person to read anything new about the game and not to mention make up crazy assumptions and topics to start some major shit.

i cant help but hope that TF2 will be in hl2 and for a moment i was fooled into believing that it was commin with hl2, then i started thinkin to myself and it didnt make any sense considering that they originally were going to make it retial...but i guess we wont know till an anoucement is made.
my vote is that TF2 will be sold separte, and i think token has some points but is gettin over worked...i believe him and i think some of u guys are being asses.

gracias king. No matter what is going on right now or atleast until gabe announces that TF2 will not be with HL2 and explains about it then im going to keep thinking and believing TF2 will be included.

Originally posted by KiNG
i cant help but hope that TF2 will be in hl2 and for a moment i was fooled into believing that it was commin with hl2, then i started thinkin to myself and it didnt make any sense considering that they originally were going to make it retial...but i guess we wont know till an anoucement is made.
my vote is that TF2 will be sold separte, and i think token has some points but is gettin over worked...i believe him and i think some of u guys are being asses.

we arent being asses. well atleast im not. Im just being constructively honest.

hes mexican? nevermind hes a natural liar...

heh just messin, i just dont see why u would want to lie to us and besides that the mags stories were a lil while b4 e3 and now a lil info can be reviled.

Originally posted by tokin
Knowing valve, something still tells me they will release it with HL2...and that is the suprise. Gaming companies can say whatever they want, i dont know why but i have a gut feeling that they will release it with HL2. Im really going to be suprised if they dont, I have no idea why i feel this way and you guys can say whatever you want about it but i still believe they will release TF2 with HL2. If im right you guys can all be my bitches and if im wrong then call me whatever you want...no one will get anything out of this except me proving a point or you guys being right and me completley wrong.

mooklol.gif
OMG!!!!

Tokin...you still believe that TF2 will ship with HL2 although you've personnaly got an E-mail from Gabe telling you NO omg...

just get it...TF2 won't ship with HL2....it is however entirely possible that they've changed the concept of TF2 to have something to do with the HL2 univers(e.g. combine vs. Freedom fighters, but it will still be stand-alone)although I doubt it...

it just hit me that it could be possible.. i don't know either way.. and don't associate me with the retarded blathering of tokin.. but also consider how gabe responded..

and i am sure at some point it will get put in the same box as HL-2.

I think that is more for when both games get cheaper, they both get put together and sold for the same price as HL2 originally did on it's own.

CS is sold retail and stand-alone. Yet that got put into the same box as HL, along with Opposing Force and Blue Shift (and TFC), in the HL Generation pack.

Originally posted by Dave
I think that is more for when both games get cheaper, they both get put together and sold for the same price as HL2 originally did on it's own.

CS is sold retail and stand-alone. Yet that got put into the same box as HL, along with Opposing Force and Blue Shift (and TFC), in the HL Generation pack.
before cs was retail.. it was free for download off the internet FOR YEARS

Opposing Force and Blue Shift werent.
they were based mainly off of the sp levels, elements and gameplay.

tfc was given to the community to tide us over for tf2.. tf2 took much longer then valve said it would.. but to prevent complaints over the development time, and criticism.. they might surprise us all and tie it to hl2.. who knows? if they did do that though.. think of how many people it would totally blow away..

Maybe your right Worldspawn, but personally I hope it isn't. Valve said they have something special planned for HL2. If that something special is just TF2 i'm gonna be dissapointed. I would much rather buy it seperatly. You'd get a nice box and everything. Plus I would prefer to concentrate on the Single player aspect of HL2 as well as it's mapping capabilities. If TF2 came out with it, I would be hooked on that (probably).

Oh, and Op4 had an awesome Multiplayer. :p

Maybe your right Worldspawn, but personally I hope it isn't. Valve said they have something special planned for HL2. If that something special is just TF2 i'm gonna be dissapointed. I would much rather buy it seperatly. You'd get a nice box and everything. Plus I would prefer to concentrate on the Single player aspect of HL2 as well as it's mapping capabilities. If TF2 came out with it, I would be hooked on that (probably).

you can't say it would be bad because you'd have too much gameplay in front of you.. although i'd probably face the same problem of shitting my pants when i opened the box and had to decide if i wanted to talk to alyx or drive a tank through the desert first.. i think that it might very well be possible for valve to just be laughing there asses off waiting for sept. when they blow the gaming world away and get revenge at all the years of bitching for the extremely delayed release of tf2.. and i am 100% sure that even if tf2 is released with hl2.. there will still be an hl2 multiplayer not related to team fortress in anyway..

and one thing i am absolutely sure of.. when tf2 does come out.. it will be available as an addon to hl2.. either if it costs money or not.. they aren't going to have to independent games promoting mods off the same source. tf2 in one form or another WILL be sold as retail.. just as cs came out as retail (costing in some cases more then half-life.. which includes the great singleplayer and the possibility to download cs for free) we'll just see who's as dumb as the people who bought cs retail when it came out instead of hl out of the bargain bin.

it is true that op4 had an awesome multiplayer.. but they also couldn't have given away the op4 singleplayer away for free... they spent time and money making it and it's content that is designed to be played for and is an expansion of the story.. tf2 is mainly a multiplayer game from what i've heard/seen..

Back