Who Will play G-Man on the big screen?

Skeeze

Reaction score
Well...who...and no Cristopher Walkin...he's cool and everything, but just doesn't fit as the G-man.

I Will! They contacted me with the script yesterday and we begin filming august 7th! I'm Lying! YAY!
edit- on a more serious note I say instead do christopher reeves! they could even include some witty horse riding dialogue for the g-man...

that wasn't too serious either was it

edit-how about will farrel? he made a fantastic architect on mtv

who cares you dont even know for fact if itll get made

Originally posted by poisonspider098
the guy from the x files.......the smoking man
who cares you dont even know for fact if itll get made

wow dude that is crazy! you like answer then you flip out and are like Who cares!?, rofl haha :cheese:
edit- this is the fisrt time i've used a smiley in a post, be happy!

Actually... if you read alot, then you know...for a fact... that it is getting made. So start givin real answers.

jake gylenhall! :-D LOL

anyway, I'd actually like to see... hrm.... mmmm... wow I can't think of anyone. Maybe they should just computer animate the G-Man lol

no they need ta animate hologram lady, not g-man.. g-man should be played by someone who the public doesn't know well, actors we already know would just cheapen the movie in my opinion, but if it is somone we know hmm... Just look at his amazing facial animations!

Attachments

• actor.jpg
    actor.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 329
they should make the entire movie with.. i know! The Source Engine! just record the in game play, i guarantee you it will rival terminator 3

what about the guy who played hannibal lector in the silence of the lambs movie, that guy has the look for it

no Anthony Hoppkins is not ideal for the part imHo :p

Christopher Walken would totally fit, what are you talking about? :p
But why not the real G-man William B. Davis? :D
cigarette.jpg

this will never get made into a movie. why?

1. when you actually break it down, it's a hodge podge of ideas from other movies-- Stargate, Aliens, The Thing, etc. even the g-man's speech cadence in the demo is stolen from The Matrix. although a great game, the story itself (at least from the first one) isn't that unique.

2. movies based on games haven't done spectularly at the box office. some of done okay, but not enough to cover the cost of this movie which would be at least $80-100 million. ex: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, etc

Stolen from Matrix? Please, Valve started to make it long before Matrix came out.

I hate this.

Discussions about what actor should play so-and-so from comic books, video games etc... always revolves on who LOOKS most like the character in question. Like how some people say Freeman should be played by Charlie Sheen just because when
Sheen has a goatee he looks a little like Freeman.

This is stupid.

Charlie Sheen is a terrible actor. I hope that man never plays Freeman. And just because the cigarette smoking man's character in the X-Files is very similar to the G-Man, doesn't necessarily mean he's best for the role.

How about instead of going solely on how an actor LOOKS or SOUNDS, or what previous work they've done, we talk about which actor would actually do the best job?

Im sorry, sheen's performance in the Arrival was pretty good imo. Hes not a terrible actor, a terrible one would be Kurtwood Smith I mean christ, has anyone here seen "Fortress"? I admit I like that movie but he cannot act.

Name one well respected, thought-provoking, critically acclaimed movie the Ma-Sheen has starred in.

And no, The Arrival does not count.

Originally posted by DarkStar
Name one well respected, thought-provoking, critically acclaimed movie the Ma-Sheen has starred in.

And no, The Arrival does not count.
Hot Shots 1&2 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Snowball...um...well...Yeah okay, you're right. You got me.

Oh Platoon was also good. Although that was released in 1986.

Mr.Reak--

you're joking, right? they could've recorded that dialogue a week before E3 for all you know. do you think the first thing they do for the game before they work on the engine is script the dialogue, cast an actor, and record it? come on, use your brain.

Snowball--

Platoon
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Red Dawn
Eight Men Out

i hate well respected, thought-provoking, critically acclaimed movies... good movies don't provoke thoughts. they tell you you've always been right. and critically acclaimed... i don't need half of the world to say that's a good movie before i dare liking it myself.´

keanu reaves is not terrible. he's just playing himself a lot....

and christopher walken would be about the best one i could imagine right now.

Back