Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Barney

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Dr.Mossman

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Or just Gordon Freeman

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
Just call me boring and old fassioned but gordon all the way, the others in add ons maybe

but gordon for hl3 :thumbs:

it would be cool to play as alyx maybe at the parts where you split from her and meet up with her later on. would be nice to play what she went through to get there imo.

alyx so i could pretend to come on to gordon then rip his heart out lol

gman. goin around and recruiting other potential "agents" would be kinda neat. not very action packed though.

a barnacle

it will be very action packaged

gman. goin around and recruiting other potential "agents" would be kinda neat. not very action packed though.

You know, it might actually be cool for a puzzle game... you have the ability to teleport... take on different looks, teleport others, etc... and you have to do things like close the door on Adrian Shepherd before he can get through, knock down Gordon's ladder in Apprehension, and various other behind-the-scenes things that the G-man did that we can't even speculate about. Maybe he put the boxes in the Power Up generator... maybe he needs to do several things to help Gordon turn on the Lambda reactor... maybe he needs to lock a door or two to make sure Gordon can't get through. Granted, G-Man is invincible, but it would be a race against time...

i wish you could play as one of the elite combine. Just like HALO 2 the enemies point of view.

Combine would be fun. One chapter could be the raid on Eli's lab, fighting your way through rebels and vortigaunts.

hmmm yes,i kinda forgot about shepheard and Lamarr,but to me i guess Alyx would be a good choice,since you could hack into things and make way.being the G-man also looks great too,but i wonder if there will be an expansion for him :S

dog is great,but he doesnt play much of a role in HL2 compared t the others....all he does is smashing Combines and such...nothing much,but i guesss its ok. :cheers:

A synth pack would be interesting. Playing as a gunship or Strider.

Wouldn't be much of a use against the RPGs though. ;)

What was the point in putting Mossman on the poll? nobody wants to be her. Personally i think being a helpless citizen that gets the crap beat out of them in every chapter would be cool.

I actually knew that no one would probably want to play as her,but maybe there are a few that might want to play as her,(for some reason)so i put her name up there too:S

Personally, I think it would be pretty cool to play as either Barney of Alyx before HL2 takes place.

Lahire149 said:
What was the point in putting Mossman on the poll? nobody wants to be her.

I agree with you, nobody will be Dr Mossman, and how are you going to make a expansion game with her, she a boring scientist, not a fighter. Plus she allied with the combine but dosn't kill any resistance member so she'll fight nobody but zombie and antlion.

Ok,my bad,maybe i should have put G-man there or maybe even Dog..... :borg:

How about....a barnacle! You get to lick people then bite their heads off! But watch out for those flaming barrels...

Being a barnacle would be fun,problem is you cant move,you just have to wait there till they come...

Father Griegory

If you really think about it, he would be the best one. Freeing the dead in ravenholm :sniper: Save Gordan for HL3

How bout as scanner? You get to roam fly and snoop around like the paparazzi and take mug shots :LOL:

Seriously, I'd like to play as Barney. The thought of entering a Combine base with the Combine uniform and causing a massacre is pleasing enuff.

I want to play as a leech. Why isn't that on the poll?

The Metrocop who tells you to pick up the can. He's got the most going for him, storywise. Would be interesting to point at a can with a stun baton, and say 'Pick up that can'.

-Angry Lawyer

I did. Who knows what she got up to between Black Mesa East and the next point you see her? You know damn well she's an expert marksman!

-Angry Lawyer

How bout a a zombie.. ok bad idea, it'd take forever to cross a level, on the other hand a manhack would be fun too, err ok end of my crap, i'd say Barney

I want to play as a combine soldier and I want to see from a combine soldiers view as they invade earth. Now that would be wicked.

Back