who you think gman is

MarcoPolo said:
g-man is actually all in Gordon's head. Only Gordon can see him, and he appears & dissappears at times of major stress. Sort of like the Max, except Gordon doesn't think he turns into a bunny rabbit..Atleast I hope he doesn't :). G-man is Gordon's subconcious trying to deal with the current situation....

not really, but hey, why not.... :frog:
No he isn't... G-man only appears in Gordon's mind if he wants to... you can see g-man talking to col. cubbage in Highway 17 chapter. :cool:

the G-Man is..

the tax collector!!!
You gonna pay those 10 years Gordon! You cant escape me!!

I Think The Gman Is....
*drum Roll*
Gabe Whens Hes 60, And If He Was Skinny.

Someone said that the GMan could only communicate/interact with Freeman. This seems to be untrue as in the HL:OpFor expansion he throws a switch to help Shepard.

Max35 said:
This was bascially stated in "Raising the Bar", but the real question is: did the writer have any idea who the gman was during the development of HL2?. And also, I remember reading somewhere that gman's blood changed from yellow (in HL1) to red in HL2. So, I think there is some inconsistencies, which kinda sucks because half the fun of playing the game was analyizing all the little details, especially in the first. Oh well, time will tell...

in hl he didnt have blood u know... it was just sparks... OMG TEH ROFLCOPTER he a robot

piggy said:
in hl he didnt have blood u know... it was just sparks... OMG TEH ROFLCOPTER he a robot
no... he's wearing a super advanced business suit. :thumbs:

G-Man

Gordon Freeman

Dunno if it means anything....just something i thought of.

Stabbity Death said:
G-Man

Gordon Freeman

Dunno if it means anything....just something i thought of.
well, alot of people has already thought of that... Anyway, G-man and Gordon cant be related to each other. :rolleyes:

^ Never said he was related. Just something that popped into my head. And i didn't see i mentioned in this topic :sleep:

I think G-Man is working for the goverment, that has developed some kind of special tool that can cause strange things to happen, and make G-Man look like he's an alien.
Either that, or G-Man is a clone of Freeman. Only a liiiiiittle bit wierd. That wierdo.

G-man is barney from the future. Not Gordon. Its obvious, if you think about it. :upstare:

The Gman is a hallucination caused by a brain tumor while in a mental hospital. The combine and Xen aliens are all in his mind.

He thought that he was in black mesa while he was actually strapped to a bed in a institution.

Maybe g-man is in fact hired by the combine themselves, to put and to aid Gordon into situations simulated by the combine (maybe machines), to train Gordon as a super-soldier-like being who can eventually adopt into any environment and complete certain tasks etc.

Just a thought.

Back