well?

• yes

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • no

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • i'm already

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters
my head is really starting to hurt...i should probably drink some water and go to bed. had it ****ing enough for today.

Had myself some Carolans Irish Cream but I didn't get drunk or anything.

i cant drink much
but cheer for the new year
^^
haha
just have a little beer. frinkng, dancing, and chatting over night

I was. Then i had the perth cup this morning.

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun etc

I got absolutely wrecked last night. Had to wait till dinner time today before I was sober enough to drive home! Vodka is the devil.

Happy 2009 everybody!

I got absolutely wrecked last night. Had to wait till dinner time today before I was sober enough to drive home! Vodka is the devil.

Happy 2009 everybody!

man...i still feel like crap, my god damn head is just dizzy and aching.

At the time this poll was posted, I was already well on my way. Went to a huge party on the 30th and a huge party last night too.

Over the course of the two nights, I drunk over 150cl of tequila, an entire bottle of Bucks Fizz'd champagne and a fair few shots of... stuff.

Both amazing parties. Played spin the bottle at the first one and got off with 6 girls which I consider adequate rebound from my ex-girlfriend.

Went to a party last night. Was quite fun. I didn't drink to the point of getting wasted though.

Both amazing parties. Played spin the bottle at the first one and got off with 6 girls which I consider adequate rebound from my ex-girlfriend.

Kissing gets you off? Or maybe I forgot the rules, I think I played it last time in elementary school ;)

Kissing gets you off? Or maybe I forgot the rules, I think I played it last time in elementary school ;)

Possibly has a different meaning in my group of friends or in England or the South of England or... something.

Means kissing with tongues to me anyway.

I love how the phrases "kissing with tongues" and "spin the bottle" are still part of my vocabulary at the age of 19. :E

Shuh, like, grow up dude. It's all about Rotate the Beverage Recepticle these days.

I got so ****ing shit faced, that i picked the i'm already option, becouse im still a bit drunk i think.

Awesome new year though.

I went to the bar but didnt get drunk. I didnt even feel anything at all. I didnt drink that much but I thought I would feel something. Perhaps its my Irish blood.

I toke turns vometing and shiting at the bathroom for about an hour. All in a $400 suit.

Awesome.

I got far too drunk than I should have, but it was New Year's Eve, after all. I threw up quite a lot at some guy's floor where the party was at and then spend two hours talking a friend out of calling his ex. Alright evening all in all.

Got realllllly shitfaced.

Didn't throw up.

Didn't get the spins.

Lots of beerpong.

Champagne on the ball drop.

Rum.

It was a good, lowkey, night.

Drank a bit. Smoked a bit. Made pizza, played Super Drunk Bros Brawl - basically self-explanatory - and got pretty tipsy from that, while managing to kick everyone's asses. Then we played cards, got shawarmas, and I spent the rest of the evening in bed with my girlfriend... along with several hours of the afternoon
omgadjv4.png

I woke up to find that I had been left 8 condoms by my door. I'm flattered my friends thought I'd need that many.

Got wasted on new year. Still remember the party. In the end somebody ordered stripper. I danced with her XD. Not so funny tho, the guy who ordered her ran away and i had to pay.

I didn't get wasted but I was between 40% and 45% out of it by the time I got to bed. Two strong Bacardi-and-Cokes and about half a bottle of Asti probably did it!!!

CONTRADICTIONS!

lol

Usually that would be so true. I actually don't remember the majority of the night. My friends have about 150 pictures and as I went through them, I honestly didn't remember taking about the last half of them.

I passed out on the couch somewhere around 5 AM.

Whoa, where'd you order the stripper Kami? She's hot.

Got wasted on new year. Still remember the party. In the end somebody ordered stripper. I danced with her XD. Not so funny tho, the guy who ordered her ran away and i had to pay.

i did laugh very, very much upon reading your post.

Back