Who's going to get it the day it comes out?

Reaction score
I might not get it on the 16th, I probably can't get it on the 16th. I might get it for Christmas.
Who knows. What about you?
Are you getting it on the 16th? Or the 17? Or maybe the 29th?
Edit: What the ****, I can't post a poll.

Well.... I really want to have it the day it comes out... but I dont think the Dixons will have it on time... so i will have to wait until Friday I guess.... but I dont care, ive waited this long, I can wait a couple of days...

us who got it from steam will not only get it the day it comes out but we will get it THE SECOND ITS OUT!

Dumbest question ever... ;)

To answer; Me & 90% of the people here.

I'm probably not going to get it until the holidays. Too much schoolwork ahead of me for this game to be distracting me. I still haven't finished Painkiller since I bought it two months ago (damn workload).

"Good things come to those who wait..."

i pre-ordered it, shop says it will arrive at my door the 16th

A True Canadian said:
I'm probably not going to get it until the holidays. Too much schoolwork ahead of me for this game to be distracting me. I still haven't finished Painkiller since I bought it two months ago (damn workload).

"Good things come to those who wait..."

how can i say this politly ........ ARE YOU CRAZY!?

I got 2 day shipping, there's NO WAY I could have waited till xmas for HL2.

Damn what the hell kind of school work do you have man

Btw, this thread really should have had a poll. Poll's are great.

how could u wait till christmas? and you young and poor ?

I sure as HELL am! I reserved it a year ago and bought the silver package..

I want to get it but I fear that the first month or so the retail version is going to cost as much as the silver edition on steam, cause there is going to be such a demand for the game + all the reviews, so please people buy off steam as much as you can,and I have to be really carefull where i spend my money, and the worst thing is that my rich friends who no almost nothing about hl2 are going to buy it just to torture me, the will probably even buy a ps2 with mgs3 to completly finish me off:(

If you bought through steam then you automatically get it the nanosecond it comes out.

Back