Whose face is scratched out in 'Black Mesa Research Team' photo?

Glo-Boy

Reaction score
In Kleiner's lab, there is a photograph of all the scientists on the old research team, including Eli, Walter, Einstein-Looking-Guy, Gordon, Brown-Hair-Guy, and more. However, there is one face scratched out with a red x going through it. Who is this mystery person?

Would it be Breen?

I'd be willing to bet its Freeman. After four titles in the series, we still haven't seen his face. I couldn't think of any other reason to scratch someone's face out of a picture.

its not freeman because hes already there.. near the top right corner..

you can easily see freeman on the right side

prolly Breen, since he's the administrator and is in the middle, makes sense

of course its breen. he was the administrator at Black Mesa and screwed everyone over. that's why Kleiner doesn't want to see his face.

SEAL-1 said:
I'd be willing to bet its Freeman. After four titles in the series, we still haven't seen his face. I couldn't think of any other reason to scratch someone's face out of a picture.
Hey guess whats on the cover of the Hl2 box, GORDON FREEMAN! And if you want to see his face in HL1 type "thirdperson" in your console. Oh yeah and there is an easter egg of him in Opposing Forces. And you see him 3 or so times in Blue Shift. Yep, never seen his face before....

And it is Breen who is scratched out.

but aint breen just some guy who "surrendered" to the combine?

diabloroker said:
but aint breen just some guy who "surrendered" to the combine?

if you were listening to Alyx and not staring at her ass, you would've heard her say that Breen was the adminitrator at Black Mesa. You can replay the part. It's in the beginning, when you travel with her to Kleiner's lab.

Gordon is in the picture, but I don't see Breen. I don't know what the poster 'Dr. breen' is talking about

Attachments

• picture.JPG
    picture.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,064
glow boy, you can press "E" to straighten out the picture before taking a screenshot of it.

Yeah, I know but i don't think it makes that much of a difference, does it?

Shit, sorry I can't see him now, I could have swore there is another picture with breen in it somewhere (gulp)

Could it be.........G man!?

OH DEAR LORD.
Theres been like 20+ of this topic.
This is how it is:

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
OH DEAR LORD.
This is how it is:

-Alix

Last time i checked Gabe wasn't a woman. :p

The real question here is, what is the scally wag of man doing to the short woman's behind!

Alix Mcdean said:
OH DEAR LORD.
This is how it is:

-Alix

And, the ? guy in the middle looks an awful lot like a younger Ken Williams, the founder and former president of Sierra Online. I've always though it was an homage to the guy who gave Valve their first big break...

SEAL-1 said:

you see gordons face in the first one. A pic with "EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH"

Perhaps it's Eli's wife? She died in black mesa.

No, Eli's wife Azian looks different. I'm pretty sure there's a photo of her, Eli and Alyx somehwere in Eli's lab.

Could one of the two unknown males be Rosenburg, or whatever his name was?

The Gman neer worked at Black Mesa, im sure he would be in a stafff picture -_-

Back