Why FOX is EVIL

seinfeldrules said:
RATHERGate says it all. If you dont know what it is then do a search on it yourself. It wasnt just over the documents either. I can try to find a video of him almost crying as the Ohio results were coming in. It is paranoia at its best.
We already talked about rathergate, did you ignore it? You can provide 1 example in the last year; I can provide with daily examples of Fox news doing this. Rather was probably on the liberal side, I will agree. But the other stations, NBC and ABC both have conservative bias with Brian Williams and slightly with Peter Jennings. But again, both aren't nearly as horrible as Fox News is.
I'm glad to see that you think everyone with an opposing viewpoint is brainwashed. Or at least that FOXNews tries to brainwash people. Perhaps you are just as brainwashed from the other side? I doubt you would ever look at it that way though, its just easier to make ridiculous assumptions and move on.
No, not with an opposing view point; but when you refuse to address simple facts to protect their political ideology you are brainwashed. In the case of Fox News they are brainwashing people with lies. That is not to say all Republicans are brainwashed; just many of them as most can't defend their position but wont admit they are wrong. I'm glad to see you back on the board; I think you demonstrated the fact the most republicans wont admit they are wrong in our last thread. Let me guess, you still believe Bush didn't lie?

BBC World Service radio doesnt seem pro war in Iraq from my frequent listening.
Yes MjM they may now sound a bit apologetic but when the war drums were beating they had a nasty side to them. Now the war has happened (well actually its probably just started) the BBC has no one to convince anymore. BBC manipulates the language to justify the war while fox news is just all out blatent.

Back