why hasn't hl2 been released...ppl playing in canada already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KBharvester

a msn buddy of mine has informed of this...can this be true? if so, why hasn't it been released on stem? wtf?

Your friend may have gotten incorrect news. Valve would have told us if people were already playing.

KBharvester said:
a msn buddy of mine has informed of this...can this be true? if so, why hasn't it been released on stem? wtf?

Go pay your msn buddy a visit and kick his butt. He is lying.

CarLBanks said:
Your friend may have gotten incorrect news. Valve would have told us if people were already playing.

They arent , his freinds is BS'in

no he says its the final release and i'll get the proof when he gets home...

let's see the proof then. btw, the first place to look if a full gold game is leaked is packetnews, and i don't see it there. so if it isn't there, it's not leaked.

Ha, he'll make up some excuse like he can't show proof. Get him to tell you the truth.

He's right, I've been playing for weeks now and I'm from Canada. I just find the game boring after beating it 50 times so I pretend it's not unlocked on steam yet :|

Alyx has a pen0s and gordon has her manbabies

This is not true.

Why:
It's not listed on any bittorrent sites, and it's not on the emule network (not to mention, there are no .nfo's around yet).

ever thought they got it at a store and haven't leaked it at all? just playing it? maybe...

how many of us, knowing that the game was not leaked in canada already, opened steam anyway, hoping that hl2 had been unlocked?... hehe a guy can hope cant he? :D :D

The gullability of people on the net stoops to an all new low.

*hands an award to KB*

People can say that all the time...

You can't trust hardly anyone on the internet anymore...

KBharvester said:
ever thought they got it at a store and haven't leaked it at all? just playing it? maybe...

How would it get shipped to a store, when VU Games haven't shipped it. Seriously, this is pretty stupid. If any thinks get leaked related to Half-Life 2, this community is the first to play it. Also you need an activation via internet and Valve won't activate it yet.

KBharvester said:

What about steam? The game isn't unlocked.

KBharvester said:
don't think he is...

*gives the n00b of the day award to KBharvester*

This kinda reminds me of the leak lol. But yeah, :p :afro:

my buddy is at work...when he gets home i'll try to get that proof...

If HL2 was released somewhere, there would be atleast more than one eyewitness, probably more like thousands of people noticing it. Then they would take pictures, and it would be all over the news.

dude...any moron can tell a finished product from that shitty leak...u can't?

i wish ppl were this skeptical towards religion...the world would be a better place...

For the 100th time, all, ALL retail copies require unlocking via steam. No-one plays HL2 until Valve unlock the game and when this happens we will all know about it.

They game can't be activated untill 11/16. So your friend might have bought the game, but can't play it anyway.

KBharvester said:
i wish ppl were this skeptical towards religion...the world would be a better place...

What does that have to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back