Will Gordon and Alyx become more intimate? ;)

:cool:
Thorn of Death said:
I hate Alyx. I really think she ruined HL2. It's not how HL is supposed to be.

Curse, kill, destroy......

Thorn... It is called Sex Appeal there is meant to be a Woman all of the gamers (Well except Straight Women) should be attrative too.. In Starcraft u got Kerrigan and in HL2 u got Alyx

Sufferin-rebel said:

Thorn... It is called Sex Appeal there is meant to be a Woman all of the gamers (Well except Straight Women) should be attrative too.. In Starcraft u got Kerrigan and in HL2 u got Alyx

But Kerrigan was ugly. And evil. :borg:

o comon Look at her Sexy implants, and if u talkin about kerrigan... Well I drawn better Infested Kerrigan pics :cheers:

Sufferin-rebel said:
o comon Look at her Sexy implants, and if u talkin about kerrigan... Well I drawn better Infested Kerrigan pics :cheers:

*Vomits*

Kerrigan will be grinded into dust by Starcraft 3, where she belongs.l Ugly muff :LOL:

Sufferin-rebel said:
I'd much rather she was important for actually being a good character than the fact that she was sexy. Personally I quite liked her, but not because I wanted to beat myself off over her.

Obviously, a romantic relationship is implied but whether Valve can pull it off (no pun intended) is extremely questionable.

when gordon comes out of stasis?

he would be f*cking a 90 year old alyx!
eww

I saw something on G4 that said that the voice actress who did Alyx was not asked to come back to do aftermath. So that leaves me to think that ether Alyx is dead, the game is about saving alyx (this one i least suspect because i think that is what HL3 is about AND how would they end the game without having alyx talk) or you play as alyx (this one i think is most likely)

el Chi said:
I'd much rather she was important for actually being a good character than the fact that she was sexy. Personally I quite liked her, but not because I wanted to beat myself off over her.

You sure about that :thumbs: :farmer: :farmer:

That's just it. Half-life isn't supposed to have sex appeal. It had it's special quiet atmosphere in the first one. Now, to many people, this appeal distracts you from other more important things, and changes the mood, making the game seem less of what it's supposed to be to the player.

That is psycologically correct, but few people notice that.

And Kerrigen...come on. You can't be serious. There is absolutely no kind of appeal about her.

alyx should be dead and gordon should be pimping out all the resistance chicks.

Alyx is retarded why doesnt she goe crawl through some more vents and get raped by head crabs god i hate her! I got through most of the game with out here I only neede her to use the emp thing and i coulda taken those combine at the begining

It's not like Alyx has any cool characteristics. She's only a sexy whiney girl that shouldn't be forced into the Half-life universe. Even the moments she gets mean in battle, it seems so forced into her personality.

Of course, you're better than me in giving example of female characters who are actually "cool".

I agree; Alyx does not add anything good to the Half-Life universe. The only people who like her... like her. Her model I mean... Valve better not force me to romance with her. If it comes down to it, I better have a choice to:

A.) Fall in love

B.) Blow her brains out

C.) Ditch her somewhere

Sufferin-rebel said:
It is kinda sick if u think about it.. In HL1 Alyx was 12 years old... Eli got his belongings, His wife and Daughter... His wife probally got infested into a zombie.. or she was alrdy dead.. Anyway G-man Puts gordan in Stasis then 10 years later alyx is 22 and legal :naughty: and gordon is 30? or twenty-something.. So.. I dont think it will be quite moral when i think about it... Anyway
Valve was talkin about making a movie but when they Mentioned "Love and Gordon" in the same sentence Valve Staff ran for there lifes :p

Dude if you call that imoral, my mother is 39 and my father is 64!

Oh come on Guys. It could be worse than Alyx, imagine if you will if you put all of the girls from FFX-2 and had them fight over Gordon in every level. Now that would be much worse than having to deal with alyx in a couple of scenes. And you know, I didn't mind alyx at all. It is a well know fact that pretty much every video game has a dame in distress and i think Alyx is one of the better ones

Oh common, Alyx ain't that bad. I'll tell you what's bad! If anyone played XIII aka 13 there's this old asshole that you have to help and he runs around and he yells: Common son! I lost count how many times I killed him... And people call Alyx a bad character...

LittleB said:
What if you have to watch it through Alyx's eyes? :naughty:

Oh Gordon!
* LittleB faints

What do you mean :borg: ?????

Alyx is probably one of the more believable female video game characters. Most female game characters are either top heavy, scantily clad, supermodels, 1 dimensional damsels in distress, or a combination of all of the above. The character of Alyx generally avoids this. Sure she's pretty, but she's no supermodel. She dresses in a t shirt, jacket, and jeans. i.e. not running around in lingerie and ammo belts. and her proportions are normal.

A lot of you get all bent out of shape at her inclusion into the game, but she's a fairly good character especially for avoiding previous stereotypical flaws.

Bahh, Mossman was better. Coming from a load of time spent studying physics, I actually knew a lot of the stuff she was coming out with. And she was hawt.

-Angry Lawyer

She had a woolen TURTLENECK!

TURTLENECK!

Meh, Alyx wasn't that bad. She had real affection for Dog, and Eli.... and that catfight with Mossman was quite funny.

I don't want this intimate thing to happen in Aftermath. I'd get sick kissing gordon all of the time. Yuck!

Flyingdebris said:
Alyx is probably one of the more believable female video game characters. Most female game characters are either top heavy, scantily clad, supermodels, 1 dimensional damsels in distress, or a combination of all of the above. The character of Alyx generally avoids this. Sure she's pretty, but she's no supermodel. She dresses in a t shirt, jacket, and jeans. i.e. not running around in lingerie and ammo belts. and her proportions are normal.

A lot of you get all bent out of shape at her inclusion into the game, but she's a fairly good character especially for avoiding previous stereotypical flaws.

Alyx isn't even close to Mona who was in Max Payne 2 :D This girl least had some style! ;) Well Alyx is good and we cant really compare these two girls/womens together but I liked Mona was better!

Sry offtopick!

plus Mona had her hair back all the time except in the Graphic novel, Plus she was a assassin cold hearted bitch....

Alyx seems a little stupid running up on that roof and all without noticing a single combine.

special-ed said:
Alyx seems a little stupid running up on that roof and all without noticing a single combine.

The dropship came, it wasn't actually there when she got up.

Wolfy Snackrib said:
It would rule if they'd make Gordon and Alyx more intimate and they go crazy and oh la la! :naughty:

Wow, you know I actually wondered why *you* lot were referred to as geeks...and now i see why.... :sigh:

Yes why actually go out and flirt,chat-up and seduce a female when you can do it ALL in a computer game - get a grip (and i dont mean that!!!)

I shall take you all under my wing and teach you how to become Male Tarts like me :D

Supposing they did go for eachother, you might see a Freeman more hostile to good sir Gman and his constant whisking away into portals.

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I think it's good.
As for my opinion, as far as I know Valve, they will let YOU choose whether you like Alyx or not. Personally, I like Alyx.
And by the way, Alyx's voice actress isn't needed in HL2: Aftermath bacuse you play Alyx and again, you don't talk.
Every of the characters, including Freeman, is very talkative as long as you don't play his role... ;)

Back