Will Gordon and Alyx become more intimate? ;)

I woudn't recomend that, it psycologically makes it impossible to reproduce. It probably suppresses your internal, animalistic urges to mate. Making humans more.. humane.

Speaking of which, Freud must be rolling around in his grave.

Oo Ehh, some people in HL2 do kinda seem.. intimate. They just might be sterile. Or maybe i'm wrong.

They're not sterile.. just.. uninterested, probably. The suppression field probably stimulates or supresses certain horomones in the body, making it impossible for a man to feel aroused, or a woman to ovulate o_O

Oh yea, some of the Resistance soldiers you run around with say "when this is over, i'm going to mate." Perhaps they do have urges o_O

Krabjuice said:
They're not sterile.. just.. uninterested, probably. The suppression field probably stimulates or supresses certain horomones in the body, making it impossible for a man to feel aroused, or a woman to ovulate o_O

Oh yea, some of the Resistance soldiers you run around with say "when this is over, i'm going to mate." Perhaps they do have urges o_O

Of course when its over. Who wants to have sex while your getting shot at?

Dag said:
Of course when its over. Who wants to have sex while your getting shot at?

It'll be like a slasher movie. Theres a maniac hunting you down and the bodies of your friends are everywhere but you find it the perfect time to do the horizontal hula.

I could actually see the alyx/ gordon thing working.

I cant see them having kids or anything, but i think it would be cool.

It may just turn into a very good friendship...

wow!.. so many anti-alyx's what's wrong with everyone? lmfao I still don't get it, and I mean still, why? , why does so many people hate that girl?

Let me say this: WTF??!! is wrong with a romance in a game huh? you guys that says alyx ruin HL2 or she should die.. think again, go back and learn more about the game and valve Co. Someone said that the city and the situation in the game hl2 is way over head for a girl, I mean what? aren't girls allowed to be a character in a game? If Alyx didn't exist who would gordon have a relationship with? mossman? don't think so.. and buy the way the game isn't all romance isn't it? it's more fight so don't complain much, Alyx is beautiful, very smart (enough to handle her self in any situation) she has many secrets and is d*mn pretty so she doesn't deserve to die.

Besides you have only met her in one game, want her to disappear already?
HL2 IS NOTHING WITHOUT HER ... :|

PS: for god's sake they wont have sex, omg is that you all see it? lol
u guys are overdoing it

rofl..i think that she will have survived somehow, and im pretty sure that if valve doesnt want to ruin the HL series you will continue to play as gordon..its obvious that if you got stuck playing as alyx and had to have gordon follow you around, or be left behind you somewhere that it would just become a total drag = / its common sense guys, c'mon..

THREAD NECROMANCER!
stab.gif

Welcome to the forums.

I can imagine Gordon having sex wit Alyx, using the enhanced gravity gun

lol

o yea, and if G-Man is really Gordon, maybe G-Man will do the sex for Gordon

The One Free Man said:
I can imagine Gordon having sex wit Alyx, using the enhanced gravity gun

lol

o yea, and if G-Man is really Gordon, maybe G-Man will do the sex for Gordon
You're sick. :p

EDIT: Let this perv thread die already...

She's the scientist at the very end of Lambda Core after a sex-change.

Or, she's not in HL1, but she was in Black Mesa.

i went back and played i didnt see her is she in the part after the accident?

me said:
she's not in HL1

.......that means no.

She was supposedly in BMRF somewhere but you can't see her or find her in any HL1-engine game. :p

Yo, guys, I got a theory of my own... I guess the "love" can be noticed in Half-Life 2. You know... the Citadel, when you get captured, then comes Dr. Breen's yadayadayada speech and then Judith, um... Dr. Mossman saves the day, Dr. Breen shoots you with the enhanced gravity gun and set you free then escapes, then you and Alyx go after him. There. In the elevator.
"Gordon, we haven't known each other very long, but I know you didn't have to do this. I had to rescue my father, but you... well... Thanks for coming after me."

Well? Whaddya say?

I say you bumped an old stupid thread. Welcome to the forums.

P.S. Love isn't intimate.

Back