Will guns be able to jam in water?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
an glock doesnt work when it been soaked...it might explode in ur hands

this thread has got to be one of the funniest EVER.

the quoting on one's self is mind boggling. say you meant to quote someone esle...say it...!!!1

Re: Re: Will guns be able to jam in water?.

Originally posted by FalconNinja
Are you sure?.Because if you were going to put a gun in water and came out of the water the gun would lock up?.I think so the only gun that doesent lock up is the glock.

I'd guess he was going to smurf his own topic to make it look popular and forgot to log in as his other self?

Its a good thing then they are developing gas (Gas=chemicals) powered bullets eh?

its a good thing the government already has laser blasters being made

look i found a bug in the forums

Z-Edit: And look, I fixed it and warned you not to do it again.

All bullets are gas-powered, as black powder in the shells produce lots of gass when they burn up to give the projectile a boost.

Now rail-guns, that'd be cool :) Tho I doubt they would work underwater well, they need huge amounts of electrical energy. But theoretically...:p

^^^^GRRRRM

No, two chemicals (like two gases) combined not gun-powder. And there "developing"meaning making them cost effective.

Originally posted by Peks
this thread has got to be one of the funniest EVER.

the quoting on one's self is mind boggling. say you meant to quote someone esle...say it...!!!1
Your a real idiot excuse my language but like i said if you dont like it get the hell out and your most funniest person that said that because I dont see anyone else laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back