Will we see a teaser this year?

This is very strange I did not write this????
Is someone using my account??

...:D

Why would someone want to...you have 6 posts or something...

You sure you weren't pissed?

if you go on youtube there is something that looks like a teaser and looks genuine,
but the bad news is i cant remember how to get there
-sorry

What do you mean "come out on e3"? If you mean showing it off, Valve already said that they wont show Ep3 at E3.

Sad they didn't show it @ e3. Hopefully they show something at the Leipzig Games Convenction

Think we will see it after the release of L4D and before the end of the year. I also have no idea how far they are with the game. We don't know when they've been starting with it.

I would like a surprise :) No announcements, no trailers, no screenshots - just a release date :p

They shouldn't even mention it until it's finished, then just slip it onto Steam without warning. That would definitely be a surprise

IMO valve should concentrate on making the game rather than releasing trailers. Whats more, remember the epi two trailer? Barely any of that was in the game; I suspect valve learned from that.

IMO valve should concentrate on making the game rather than releasing trailers. Whats more, remember the epi two trailer? Barely any of that was in the game; I suspect valve learned from that.

That trailer was cool. It shows you how much the game had changed since the trailer's release.

if you go on youtube there is something that looks like a teaser and looks genuine,
but the bad news is i cant remember how to get there
-sorry

Oh yeah, Valve are really gonna release something on YouTube.

Nice try.

Shit, double post D:

I just think a shot of a location and a Gman quote would be cool. Like a twenty five second teaser

We've all seen what happens when Valve do a teaser. None of that stuff is actually in the game. Valve won't want to do that again.

We've all seen what happens when Valve do a teaser. None of that stuff is actually in the game. Valve won't want to do that again.

Difference between a teaser and a trailer.

that could be good, though to me that seems a bit harder to do properly than it was for Portal.

i mean i don't think they're far into development but they did show a Ep2 teaser at the end of Ep1. they could give us something. maybe around the time of L4D's release

the trailer will most likely be in left 4 dead AND its eleven months since ep2 came out

They shouldn't even mention it until it's finished, then just slip it onto Steam without warning. That would definitely be a surprise

But the lack of pre-orders mean that the servers will be bogged down by everyone downloading all at once :LOL:

L4D will have one included in it.

But I was right, it was the Console version of the Orange Box that had a L4D trailer hidden if you wait on the menu for long enough.

Back