Will you shoot the G-Man?

Will you try to kill the G man atleast once?

• Allready planning on how to

Votes: 113 85.6%
  • No never would I kill a man in a blue suite with Aliens running around

Votes: 19 14.4%

• Total voters

soman

Reaction score
When Gabe was aked if you can shoot the G Man and kill him he answered YOu dont want to shoot him....Will you guys try to atleast have G Man killed once?

You probably won't be able to.

ie You'll meet him at the beginning of the game with no guns, and for the rest of the game, he'll always be just out of reach.

yes, and no. ill quick save, THEN shoot him this seeing what happens. (wonder if you can go the whole game without alyx or gman lol) if the game ends i guess shooting the evil breifcase toting man was a bad idea :)

i'm tempted to just play the entire game through without doing anything crazy..

but the thought of killing him right before saving, is to great.. that will be what i'm doing aswell..

(i always killed all the scientists/barney's when i didn't need them, almost more satisfaction in that, then the enemy)

Just like HL1 you see G-Man on several places and you can't shoot him, the first time behind glass talking to the professor, the second time (after the explosion) walking above you. If you use your gun he just walk futher...

I'll try to kill Alyx and the other friends before quicksaving at an area where it might be fun or i'm bored. Wonder what happens if you kill Alyx? Probably you'll be sad for killing her cause she was so believable ,*sniff* :D :D

Man im gonna snap that G-man down with my crowbar so hard...
I bet he will spawn 40 dudes and you get killed or he teleports you to Xen with millions of things that crawl under your skin then explode....
Mmmm nightmares :p

I think the screen will fade to black with the words: "Subject: Gordon Freeman"
Reason of Elimination: "Killing superior (or something like that" . But i'll scream out loud with anger if that's what happen!

naaa, valve will have thought of something cool this time! not just: "failed to acomplish mission" or something like that. i could bet the g-man will get up again after you shoot him, then say something like "that was not very visely of you mr. freeman" and then teleport in some enemies or kill you yourself. and if you try to shoot him in that time he will have a mysterious alien aura around him ;)

Braska Said:
"naaa, valve will have thought of something cool this time! not just: "failed to acomplish mission" or something like that. i could bet the g-man will get up again after you shoot him, then say something like "that was not very visely of you mr. freeman" and then teleport in some enemies or kill you yourself. and if you try to shoot him in that time he will have a mysterious alien aura around him "

That'd be really cool!

I think gman is an alien, and even "if" you could shoot him he would just end up devouring you or something :)

I hope the G-man's not an alien. That'd be kind of lame , actually.

Wonder if at any point you need to.... Or at least betray the G-Man.

I think everyone at one time or another will do a save and then attempt to shoot/crowbar/or blow up every single person in the game at least once..just to see what happens.

Can anyone really say they're not curious to see what happens with DOG when you attack Alyx? :x

I'm sure if you shoot G-man is will have similar results to hl1, or perhaps game over, and if you shoot Alyx I assume DOG will attack and it will again be game over. Barney's and scientists...that's another story though.

Originally posted by CrazyHarij
I hope the G-man's not an alien. That'd be kind of lame , actually.
dont the boss of HL tell u he's not human? or did i dream it? :/

It sayd 'he not human' or something. Most people (including me) think it's refuring to the G-Man (or possibly the administrator).

Dog will probably eat your ass off if you do anything offensive against Alyx :D

Originally posted by |\/|oDdiC(_)$
that creepy looking alien baby thing, ugly as shit, it waws a good boss :)

YOOOOUUUUUU ARRREEEEE MAAAANNN HEEEEE IIIISSSS NOOOOOTT MAAANNNN, FOOORRR YOUUUU HEEEE WAIIITTTTS!

Dog will probably eat your ass off if you do anything offensive against Alyx :D

I hope D.O.G. will kick some ass, as a side kick or something :bounce:

Kawada's right, that'd rock having him jump right out among the enemy and kick their azzez

sparks will probably just shoot off of him again.

I think the screen will fade to black with the words: "Subject: Gordon Freeman"
Reason of Elimination: "Killing superior (or something like that" . But i'll scream out loud with anger if that's what happen!
That's not SO bad.
Although of course it would be better if he shot the living crap out of you...

I shot the G-man in Half-Life, Oposing Force and Blue Shift.(no cheats used)

In HL when he was on that "balcony" thing, in OpFor on the bridge with the Gargantua and in Blue Shift i didn't spend any pistol ammo and shot him while he was in the tram.

Was it in Half-Life when sb said it's not human?To whom was it refering to?

off-topic: Did any one of you find the early grenades room in HL?

After the G-man moved away from the balcony you could get up there by a door with a danger sign on it.You find a scientist who opens a door with pistol ammo and grenades on a shelf.

Btw no G-man so he must have a way of controling teleports.

:cheers:

format C:\

Freeman: Noooooooooooooooooooo

G-man: Yes.

Formating C:\ please wait..............

it might just be me but isn't the G-man a lot cooler in hl2 then in hl1? It could be because his facial expressions were that good but it's like he's the bad-ass-motherf*cker-boss-from-space, the Charlie-and-M's love child boss who's going to help us out whooping alien ass. :D

Originally posted by Marijn
Charlie-and-M's love child boss who's going to help us out whooping alien ass. :D
Nice! Very nice.
Although you REALLY think he's here to help us? Really. Hmm, interesting:upstare:

I'll try to shoot the briefcase to see what's in there.

You don't want to means....

You shoot him, and he'll murder you, your soul, and any sign of life remaining in your corpse. ;)

nah shooting him ejects your HL2 cd at full speed and over clocks your CPU by 300%.

for 1.2 seconds you get the smoothest gaming experience ever, then you get no more ever again......

:x

HE.....
MUST............
DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Anyways... I voted yes, ofcourse. DUH.

Yes, because the G-Man is quite obviously the Tooth Fair, the Easter Bunny and Mother Teresa's soul all bundled up into this hard, emaciated, misunderstood civil servant.

Fear the G-Man. Don't trust him as far as you can throw him.

he had his reasons for doing what he did. hes a good man!

Back