Windows Vista just got leaked lolrofllmao !

Microsoft has made a vow to prosecute the first 10,000 downloaders.

I'd rather be the 10,001st downloader.

Well ill download when everybody else is done if thats ok? :D

eH......? is that u come to know now, I downloaded through torrent a 64 bit version a week ago!

I dont believe that made any sense. And you probably downloaded the latest release candidate as opposed to the final version.

In two minds for downloading it. Happy with my XP for now and it all works with everything as there could be complications using Vista. Try ringing Tech Support then and see what happens. :p

Woo hoo. If i had a spare pc i'd give it a go. No point getting it right now really, and i'll wait until the ultimate version is properly warezed, and i need it in a year or so.

In 3 hours, 4 minutes, 10 seconds.

I wouldn't be suprised if Microsoft intentionally leaked this to try and prove how secure Vista actually is from piraters(Not saying it is secure) and how easily they can lock down people(not saying they easily can).

I saw it on a torrent site looking for legal torrents. Apparently there are yet to be keys out for it or something.

And I think Microsoft would have added some sort of security. They can't be that stupid. Even VALVe know that people who get the files for a game early, they can't play them until they're unlocked.

Microsoft has added security but it has already been broken my mate downloaded it cracked the activation check and he can even use windows update with it.

Microsoft has added security but it has already been broken my mate downloaded it cracked the activation check and he can even use windows update with it.

...and maybe, just maybe, it was bait. And now Microsoft has your friends IP and all sorts of other info and will sue him faster than you can say "scientology"

In which case:
PWNHAX LOL!

My friend said Bill Gates and his thugs would be knocking on your door 30 minutes after you DL it. In which he will enslave you, working for Microsoft.

Kinda like the Matrix

I'd rather be the 10,001st downloader.
he..you didn't get the rest of it!
Microsoft will prosecute the first 10,000....and kill the rest......with non-stop buttsechs.

So...any ideas when there is going to be an OEM version for us cheapskates?

Don't know if I'm going to bother getting Vista - XP works fine and I'm not sure I really want a OS that needs 512MB RAM with a 800MHz CPU minimum and wants 1GB RAM with a 1GHz CPU. Sounds rather bloaty.

**** I cant get passt the install,its says "missing files" or some shit like that.
post some pics Digi!

Did you install Onecare yourself DigiQ8 or was it already installed ?

I'm about to get capped so I have a friend getting it for me. ^_______^

I really need to fix my MSDN/TechNet subscription before I more bandwidth so I can get Vista/Office 2007 'legally.'

No, You Download it
Its not Free tho..they give you 30 Days Trail.

Back