Windows Vista just got leaked lolrofllmao !

I will not not not not not not be downloading this.

Same here, I want to support Microsoft for their hard work. Working on Vistas for like 6 years of hardcore coding, testing, recoding, testing ect. I will support them, but I will not get Vistas until a year from now. I will let the eager buyers iron out the major bugs for me and Direct X 10 has been out for a while.

Actually that was a double...er, hextuple negative. 46.8% done downloading Vista with bittorrent.

...wait are you serious or being sarcastic? I can't tell D:

Same here, I want to support Microsoft for their hard work. Working on Vistas for like 6 years of hardcore coding, testing, recoding, testing ect. I will support them, but I will not get Vistas until a year from now. I will let the eager buyers iron out the major bugs for me and Direct X 10 has been out for a while.

Oh don't worry, I'll be getting a legit copy. Least from work since we get the Action Pack n stuff.

Aren't you guys running into any "This copy of Vista is not legit" type of errors? I thought Vista was going to have even more than XP in that respect.

Aren't you guys running into any "This copy of Vista is not legit" type of errors? I thought Vista was going to have even more than XP in that respect.

I havent tried it... but I doubt m$ could stop an entire hacker community bent on cracking their software. I wouldnt be surprised at all if there was a fully functional cracked version already.

One little consumer purchase versus massive company roll outs? hmm which generates more income.

As for Activation google what I wrote about earlier. I have two versions installed on my rig atm. One is running a legit key straight through MSDN the other is using an RC1 key and fully activated. Google.

By entering no key or the "Bill Gates" or any other key for that matter you are given 30 days to activate, these days give you full 100% access to the OS. After that date the OS will only allow you to browse the web for 30 minutes sessions until you activate. Said activation has been cracked.

Activation hasn't been cracked, it's just been circumvented unless something has appeared in the last ~24 hours I don't know about.

The key license files have been changed I'd call that a crack. Besides the thing just came out give it some time. Those running non legit copies have 30 days anyway.

Doesnt work to install for me. After it restarts itself during the installation it says "cant start windows install" or something :(

EDIT:

Nvm i burned it wrong, it works now. Tho the key crack stuff doesnt work :( omg doomsday in 30 days!!!1111

Well the currency exchanger on the right shows US dollars and Kuwaiti dollars, so Id say yes...

Back