Woah...that's Gabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he ate people who demanded the game earlier.

Originally posted by ilove64
How did he go from that to now?
he got rich from hl1 sales and ate until he couldn't eat anymore.

5 years sitting in front of a computer.

Edit: Im 7 pounds heavier, because after the announcement of HL2 i spent too much time reading forums like this..

Try putting your heart and soul into a game for FIVE years straight, after putting THREE already. Working odd hours, eating finger food...I suppose it's a poor excuse but I think we shouldn't judge him too harshly.

Hmmmm

Attachments

• gabe_size.jpg
    gabe_size.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 610
who cares how he looks, his job is to make a game, not to run a friggen marathon.

No, And now shut up before he delays it furtherly you immature 7 year old children.

Settle FISKER_Q they're just messing around... it's not like Gabe hasnt packed on a shit load of weight anyway...

And I dont think he would delay it just because of a few fat jokes.

Originally posted by Piddy
Did you mean Blimp?
AHAHHAHAHAH

man that was funny.

im not laughing at gabe, i'm laughing at the wordplay.
i still love ya, gabe

Does it matter what he looks like?

He's an artist, his appearance doesnt matter, only his work.

you guys are all ass holes, 2/3 of americans are over weight, and 33% are Obesiea (sp ?) can you blame the guy ? Its not that he eats alot ass holes, he spends time on computers and not working out, i got the same damn problem, i dont eat alot, i eat normal amount, like you, but im always playing BF, DC, NWN, HW2, Wc3, any game really

Grow up, and judge a person for who they are and not how they look

to sum it up - your ass holes, unless you accept people, of different size, Race, Color and nationality

Originally posted by Marine436
you guys are all ass holes, 2/3 of americans are over weight, and 33% are Obesiea (sp ?) can you blame the guy ? Its not that he eats alot ass holes, he spends time on computers and not working out, i got the same damn problem, i dont eat alot, i eat normal amount, like you, but im always playing BF, DC, NWN, HW2, Wc3, any game really

Grow up, and judge a person for who they are and not how they look

to sum it up - your ass holes, unless you accept people, of different size, Race, Color and nationality
so you expect us to ignore the elefant in the livingroom (pun intended)
gabe is fat. its true. i still love the guy for his work, i think he's a genious, but he's fat. i'm not gonna be politically correct and spout some BS about how we shuld all only look at inner beauty. gabe is fat, there's no denying it. but he's a great guy that does as much as he can for his fans and works hard to make the best games possible.

Originally posted by SupaKoopa
so you expect us to ignore the elefant in the livingroom (pun intended)
gabe is fat. its true. i still love the guy for his work, i think he's a genious, but he's fat. i'm not gonna be politically correct and spout some BS about how we shuld all only look at inner beauty. gabe is fat, there's no denying it. but he's a great guy that does as much as he can for his fans and works hard to make the best games possible.

Yea but according to the hippi over there, that makes you a bad person.

ya, apperently, if i choose not to workout, i must be hitler

Die people ! go world war 2

Note - retarded Post intended

Originally posted by Marine436
ya, apperently, if i choose not to workout, i must be hitler

Die people ! go world war 2

Note - retarded Post intended

Better label you're other post as well.

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
Better label you're other post as well.

BURRNEDD!!
:cheers:

wait i dont get it..what are you saying about hitler?

BURRNEDD!!
:cheers:

wait i dont get it..what are you saying about hitler?

Dude, hes insulting Hitler! Let's get him!

*grabs sawed off*

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
Dude, hes insulting Hitler! Let's get him!

*grabs sawed off*
lol
*note to flamers: the above post does not in any way condone the actions taken by hitler in WW2*

lol
*note to flamers: the above post does not in any way condone the actions taken by hitler in WW2*

Sorry, just forgot to label it as a *retarded post*

My bad.

Guys, guys, chill...
I respect Gabe, but I am sorry for the dude. It's not just looks, it's health, for crying out loud!.. >30% body fat pecentage is considered dangerous, and looks like that's what we see at Gabe's photo...

Take a vacation, man! Start working out! Please! A friendly advice from the one who did it and feels much better now!

If Gabe took some time off, you'd all whine about how he was ripping you all off and that he owed you his vacation time since the shipping date slipped. Bunch of immature whiners.

Exercise and lifestyle changes are the way to lose weight, not disapearing for 6 months.

Swimming is the best way to lose weight. Do plenty of laps everyday, drink nothing but water - and lots of it. Watch your calorie, cholesterol, and carbohydrate intake as well. After a few months, with added situps, pushups, and a little walking the weight comes right off.

he was ~"skinny" once!

The problem is not Gabe being overweighted, it's that 4-5 years ago, he was partially skinny, and could still fit the door.
But hey, in those 5 years I got 20 c"m taller, who am I to judge :)

btw, he's not fat, he's big boned :/

hey, still love ya :)

As far as I'm concerned as long as HL2 is released and it's good I wouldn't care if he were purple, had a testical attached to his forehead, and was 900 pounds... HL2 is all that matters.

stupid losers who care about the out-side of someone, judging him etc. It could tear ppl apart you know, from what i heard Gabe is a really nice person, and that's all what counts...
(you look like a bunch of school girls sitting on the bed talking about boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back