women, women, women

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I dont get them? explain them and keep it to a sentence or less, I just dont understand the whole xx chromosome thing.. explain what is I have to exactly do to well.. get along with these strange beings in a sentence or two, but do try to keep it short lads, i'm not looking for romantic advice, just looking to expand my horizons.

In other words bhc wants to know how you all feel about the women in your lives :-D i'd rather not explain my situation with female friends / interests so if your up for it, shoot!

Pi Mu Rho said:
Housework.

informative :thumbs:...... not to say my post was exactly asking for anything more.. or anything less.

one word posts FTW.

1. Stable
2. Pretty
3. Personality

You can only have 2 of the 3.

bam23 said:
1. Stable
2. Pretty
3. Personality

You can only have 2 of the 3.

holy crap did you come up with that yourself? because honestly I just went through that briefly and it fits almost every highschool girl i've ever had a relationship with.. loosely. Honestly.. haha creepy.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

My Situation At The Moment:

I like someone a helluva lot, we used to go out, I ****ed it up, we split up, still friends and she's over me but I'm not over her.
Solution - Get over her. Easier typed then done.

All the romantic guys will say the girl they like/go out with/are married to is all three. I know the girl I like is. :p

www.fastseduction.com www.pickupguide.com

The sites are corny and oriented towards getting laid, but there are tons of great articles on body language and confidence etc.

Here are the basic attitudes you must instill in yourself, behave as if they
are true even if your emotions mislead you:
1) I make no excuses for my desires as a man.
2) I move through this world without apology.
3) I like to **** women.
4) I don't need any particular woman, I am not needy. Women are a dime a
dozen.
5) I DO NOT SUPPLICATE TO WOMEN BECAUSE THEY FIND IT UNATTRACTIVE.
6) Rejection is a good thing, not a bad thing. The more I get rejected, the
more I will get laid. I learn something every time. If a woman rejects me
it just shows how stupid she is. My gain, her loss.

You need to become a confident alpha/dominant male, not supplicating to women and letting them walk all over you etc, that's why "nice guys" finish last. Never act like you are desperate and need a woman, you may WANT a certain girl but you don't NEED her.

I've been reading most of it lately and talked alot about it with my stepsister and suddenly my confidence has skyrocketed when I'm around chicks, and if the bodylanguage texts are right I'm making quite the impression too ;)

I have a mild interest in this thread, do carry on guys. *Reads*

There is no formula for getting a girlfriend, really, because they all tend to be different, other than the ones you probably don't want anyway. Just work on being the sort of person someone could easily live with, y'know?

JellyWorld said:
Why would you want advice on women for?

Because she wants to watch what silly sad endeavours us guys must go through in order to gain confidence and knowledge to approach the girls.

Like my sister said, all this is so natural to girls, it's actually surprising that the different sexes are supposed to be together considering we'd be alot better off attracted to our own sex.

CrazyHarij said:
You need to become a confident alpha/dominant male, not supplicating to women and letting them walk all over you etc, that's why "nice guys" finish last. Never act like you are desperate and need a woman, you may WANT a certain girl but you don't NEED her.

I've been reading most of it lately and talked alot about it with my stepsister and suddenly my confidence has skyrocketed when I'm around chicks, and if the bodylanguage texts are right I'm making quite the impression too ;)

Hate to tell you CH, that always doesn't work. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone else ;) You horny little.......:E

I've found just talking to them and being friends is often the best way to build a relationship. Treat them as a friend, listen to them, and don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong.
Being attractive kinda helps you out a lot, too. Put some extra effort into how you look.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
I've found just talking to them and being friends is often the best way to build a relationship. Treat them as a friend, listen to them, and don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong.
Being attractive kinda helps you out a lot, too. Put some extra effort into how you look.

-Angry Lawyer

Not too much effort or at least don't exaggerate it, or else it looks like the I'm-a-desperate-guy-thing. And if you look desperate girls take advantage of it (trust me, I took advantage of those guys lots of times ^^). Just behave normal and friendly, unless you really know one's taste.

If the girl/woman/(transvestite?:x) is a bitch in personality, DON'T go after her. Most of the time these are the prettiest. If she has a great personality but isn't "teh sexeh", it's your choice. And if she's pretty that's a plus . But most of all : Girls (because women are beyond my range lol (talking 25+)) are WEIRD. Sometimes they like to be cuddled all the time, and if you don't compliment them every 5 seconds, they get mad. Others are the exact opposite : they are really rough and if you get cuddly around them, they probably think you're a wussy/nerd. And of course, crosspersonalities : a custom mix of the two personalities mentioned before. With her friends, she talks about silly stuff and rumours, and when she isn't with her friends, she's
incredibly serious.
SO BASICALLY :
Girls with a bad personality = no no
3 girl types :
-'Do you love me?' 'Does this look nice on me?' 'Am I too fat?'
-The girls that hang around with guys and don't talk about girl stuff
-Custom! Either you do it just right, or you fail miserably. 50-50 ;)

I tend to attract the 25+ women. It's kinda cool, I like older women.
But, you're probably best asking for advice from the resident women in the forum. They're here if you look hard enough.

-Angry Lawyer

Yeah they're here ;)

Beerdude26 said:
3 girl types :
-'Do you love me?' 'Does this look nice on me?' 'Am I too fat?'
-The girls that hang around with guys and don't talk about girl stuff
-Custom! Either you do it just right, or you fail miserably. 50-50

Only 3? With those descriptions I'm at best with number 2, only the way you say it makes me look gay :p. But I must say, I know a whole bunch who fit the 1st type...the most annoying ones.

or maybe as Bash.org says:

http://bash.org/?414593 said:
DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

look at what i found in the best page in the universe.

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,
and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

Someone recently sent me an email titled 26 things a perfect guy would do. I thought "hmm, nobody could possibly send me anything so stupid, it can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." I stand corrected. The email was just as advertised: a wish list of how women supposedly want men to act, as if men in this country weren't already an episode of Friends away from turning into giant walking vaginas.

I never thought I'd ever read anything that would induce my gag reflex so quickly, and this is after having read the details of an anal prolapse that a friend sent me tonight. Here is the abridged list (because the full list might literally cause you to barf on your keyboard, and frankly, it's not worth reading), followed by my response to each "thing" that a "perfect guy would do:"

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down!
When will women realize that they don't live on the set of a romantic comedy? Unless making you smile involves me playing video games while you cook me a steak, you're in for a disappointment. You don't think guys ever feel "down?" The door swings both ways, bitch.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
What? Why the hell would I want to smell a woman's hair? It smells bad enough with all the sprays and perfume they use. Enough with the conditioners, sprays, and cream already; that shit makes my eyes water. What the hell is conditioner anyway?

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.
Translation: bail you out when you fail at life, but never bring it up during conversations.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.
This one is inherently stupid because it implies that all guys like to watch "the game." Since I'd rather be shot in the chest with projectile diarrhea than watch "the game," I'll assume the author meant something worthy of watching, such as Ren & Stimpy, in which case you need to put the bitch down if she touches your remote.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.
LAME. Who has time for this? Sounds like something out of a herpes commercial where some lady is rock climbing or doing something else which symbolizes her independence, then out of nowhere she blurts out "I HAVE HERPES." The music gets all serious and you hear a voice over "...there is no cure," cue inspirational music "but treatment is available." Then it cuts to a shot of the bitch on a beach and a guy runs up behind her and puts his arms around her. Good job dumbass, you're dating a skank with herpes.

6. Play with your hair.
Again with the hair? Women never play with the hair on my back, why the double standard?

7. His hands always find yours.
This is one of those things women read and say "AWW HOW ROMANTIC." I have news for you: holding hands is stupid. Women don't know the first thing about being romantic. Only lesbians hold hands anyway; allow me to explain. The only time it's acceptable to hold hands with anyone is if you're at a peace vigil. Guys don't go to peace vigils, period. If you do, you have to surrender your balls and get a sex transplant because you're a bitch; in either case, you're a woman, and when two women hold hands it can only lead to one thing as far as I'm concerned.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.
Bullshit. When I want something, I yell. If she can't hear me in the kitchen, sometimes I'll threaten beatings if I'm sober.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.
For your boobs maybe. I happen to have the uncanny ability to massage breasts. With my mouth.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
Let's face it: there are few things in this world more stupid than dancing. Except break dancing, which pirates and lumber jacks would agree is awesome. Other than that, dancing makes me envy cripples.

11. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.
See, this is what pisses me off about women: they expect special treatment at their discretion. They want equal rights, equal pay, and equal treatment for everything EXCEPT when it comes to shit like this, then they want you to "react cutely" instead of, say, putting them in a head lock and making them eat ants and/or spiders while you give them carpet burn. Why don't women react "cutely" when men hit them for a change? Oops, I forgot, that's domestic abuse.

12. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.
Any guy who would drive five hours just to see a chick for one is an asshole. If every guy drove around for five hours just to spend one with their girlfriend, we'd fill up the air with so much pollution that we'd all choke on the exhaust, get cancer, and then bake under the sun while our lungs rupture and we slowly die from internal bleeding.

13. Stare at you.
You stupid attention seeking whore, just buy the bitch a mirror, because apparently she thinks that you don't have anything better to do than to sit around and stare at her. If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

14. Call for no reason.
Oops, this one belongs on the list of "Twenty-six things women do that piss men off because they need to fill their otherwise vapid lives with something to make them feel like they have a purpose for existing as they eventually realize that they're pissing their youth away on stupid bullshit like fashion trends."

I can't go on, I'm going to go do something less painful like stick my dick in the oven.

:LOL:

C'mon people, they're called girlfriends for a reason. That's all you really need to know.

Hey, if I took my DNA, changed the Y chromosome to a X chromosome, cloned it, and then repeatedly had sex with my female clone, would that be incest?

Women are the same as men, except for a few small details that make all the difference.

All you have to remember is that primarily, men go by logic and women emotion (neither which is bad, and combined they make a powerful pair)

An example I saw in some show earlier.

If she says "I'm sick.. think chicken soup would help?"
You say "yeah chicken soup would help"
her "Oh I could use some then"
You say "yeah"
Then you go bowling.

Don't be surprised when she's mad at you for not bringing over chicken soup.

Also the "women simply go for jerks over nice guys" thing is just plain crap. Women go for self confidence over low self esteem. This often means the jerk will get partners, but the self confident nice guy will do far better. The low self esteem nice guy or low self esteem jerk will be the guy in the "friends zone"

DeusExMachinia said:
Hey, if I took my DNA, changed the Y chromosome to a X chromosome, cloned it, and then repeatedly had sex with my female clone, would that be incest?
That was one of Deathseekers threads. "If I have sex with my clone is it incest?"
He didn't care to specify changing their sex or anything though...

RakuraiTenjin said:
That was one of Deathseekers threads. "If I have sex with my clone is it incest?"
He didn't care to specify changing their sex or anything though...

Wouldn't it technically be masturbation? Anyway, women are too much work. Which is why I don't have one. :dork:

Lethal8472 said:
Wouldn't it technically be masturbation? Anyway, women are too much work. Which is why I don't have one. :dork:
Er yeah that's what he asked, not incest x.x He asked if it was masturbation. I'm pretty sure anyway, I'll ask him later to find out, it's gonna bug me.

ANYWAY...

RakuraiTenjin said:
Also the "women simply go for jerks over nice guys" thing is just plain crap. Women go for self confidence over low self esteem. This often means the jerk will get partners, but the self confident nice guy will do far better. The low self esteem nice guy or low self esteem jerk will be the guy in the "friends zone"

It's very true - it'd explain why I went from "guy with no attention from women" to "very much in demand".

-Angry Lawyer

No matter how much she shows interest in you, she still has a boyfriend and isn't actually interested in you, unless it is on the internet...

I would say the best advice to understanding a woman, is don't believe in the saying that women and men are nothing alike. As women and men are much more alike then we were raised to be. First bit of advice would be understanding your woman. It's quite easy to get your girl to talk, but the trick is you should actually listen, you learn alot. Be curious show some interest. Don't look desperate but look intrigued. Being honest and upfront but at the same time not rude about it is also good. Just like you a woman is constantly wondering a multitude of things. Think before you actually say somthing, because men tend to not think first and say things wrong. Remember women are supposed to be more sensitive then men(although in reality both are quite sensitive just men are raised to act all macho blah blah) No matter how beautiful you think she looks, I'm sure she doesn't think so. So make sure you tell her often, but not to often. Do not smother a girl, shes a person not property. Do not ever be jealous, because if you are jealous of a guy it tends to make your partner wonder what that person has that you don't. It's a psychological thing. Everyone to an extent is jealous just not everyone acts on it or shows it.

:thumbs: @ killahsin
now someone made a study out of this all :)

To the ancient Greeks' credit, they figured out a great many things. This is a Greek quote, whose I cannot remember, but of all the one sentence summations of humanity (an impossibility to be sure), this has been the most accurate for me.

"There is no accounting for peoples' tastes"

Which means - you will never be able to come up with a single sentence, theory, law, whatever that will describe human taste, desire, etc., that will work for every human ever. There will always be an exception, and I'm willing to bet that you'll meet them every time.

Back