Won Is Still Up And Running

• Thread starter jackofthetrade32
  • Start date
J

jackofthetrade32

I think they are just plain slow.
oh well.
I hope they allow us to host the WON for them so we can continue to play NS. (Natural Selection) - Which is the best game of the year!
Much better than CS and HL2. Better Game play.

Anyway, back to the subject. It is almost 4AM on August 1, 2004 and WON is up and running.
I hope they just limit the amount of servers to one and allow WON to stay up forever.
Hey, can we buy that server off you guys so WON can stay up?

In NS, there isn't too much cheating anyway because the hack would need a major AI system to understand each map anyway.
However, I need to find a good speed hack. lol.
So, I say that you guys update HL1 to allow us to change the WON servers IP. So we can fake it.

I don't think shutting off WON is that much of a prioity that they'll wake up at 4am to do it.

Just a thought.

HOW CAN YOU SAY NS IS BETTER THAN CS AND HL2? well, i never really understood that game, so maybe i should try it again first.

anyway, NS doesn't work on steam?

Um... Yeah, i've been playing NS on steam for ages. And it IS better then CS.

6 months of whinging about the death of WON and now when it's supposed to be dead it still works.

I wish Valve had just said from the start they're never going to shut down WON instead of playing this stupidly deceptive game.

People are still playing on WON based servers and the July 31st deadline has been met. Valve could have saved us so much whinging....oh ffs.

anyone think NS is better than DOD?

cause if you do, I'LL BEAT YOUR FACE!

AND SMEAR POO IN IT!

Yes, NS is the greatest mod in existance.

And my face is right here, feel free to try it, as long as you won't miss some of your teeth.

;)

*pulls out a Thompson and shoots him instead, because he likes his teeth*

I don't know, I like DOD and NS, Bust Cs is fun just to pop into iceworld and cream some people everyonce in a while. Yet I think DoD beats them all right now. DOD:S all the way! lol

me2you1 said:
I don't know, I like DOD and NS, Bust Cs is fun just to pop into iceworld and cream some people everyonce in a while. Yet I think DoD beats them all right now. DOD:S all the way! lol
Yeees. I've decided that I like you! :cheers: ;)
You dont happen to play UT2004 too? :eek:

Mr-Fusion said:
6 months of whinging about the death of WON and now when it's supposed to be dead it still works.

I wish Valve had just said from the start they're never going to shut down WON instead of playing this stupidly deceptive game.

People are still playing on WON based servers and the July 31st deadline has been met. Valve could have saved us so much whinging....oh ffs.

They aren't trying to fool you or anything.. they obviously haven't gotten around to it.

ah the typical VALVe, still can't teach an old dog new tricks. they fail to miss another date, and this time it wasn't even for a game. i am really looking forward to HL2 but VALVe's just pathetic.

Actually, I read on the Steam forums that WON doesn't work for some people.

what? Valve not sticking to what they say?
BLASPHEMY... Im sure its our fault somehow.
has anyone haxx0red themselves lately?

It's funny, first they complain that Valve is shutting down WON. Now they complain that WON hasn't been shut down yet.

Well, I wasn't really complaining. I am just showing that they NEVER go by their dates. Like, WOW. I will laugh if the CS:Source Beta/finished doesn't come out.

Headcrab Cakes said:
*pulls out a Thompson and shoots him instead, because he likes his teeth*

hahahahaha NS RULES DoD get so old and NS has some really strategy and you need lots of team work.... DoD is like CS with WW2 guns, but alot not nearly as good....yes DoD is good but it gets old and i didnt have nearly as much fun with it.

is "natural selection" a mod for half-life ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

eber said:
is "natural selection" a mod for half-life ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes. And one "?" would have been sufficent :)

Is WON still running now then? I ask since no-one has said otherwise here for a few hours ...

(oh, and I <3 my Steam. Well, it had to be said)

i don't know, but i win cuz eber never heard of NS so DOD is better! :cool:

nutcase ...
anyways - has no-one at all tried WON in the last few hours?

Back