World Cup Official Shoots Himself!

Reaction score
Berlin's top World Cup official shot himself in the head just hours after the tournament ended and is now fighting for his life, police say.
Story.

Geez, I can't imagine what might've caused this. Did he leave the notes before he left for the match? What did the notes say? Was there anything that went on during the game that made him uncomfortable with life? Who knows? I guess we have to wait until details are released...sad news though. ;(

Or he was bought by Italy to call the game in their favor, and couldn't take the guilt afterwards....?

Where do these people get their guns from? I want one!

Dearest daughter,

I hate soccer! lol!

Love,
Mr World Cup

lePobz said:
Where do these people get their guns from? I want one!

That is funny and extremely insensitive at the same time. D:

Dearest daughter,

I hate soccer! lol!

Love,
Mr World Cup

lol. Same as above statement.

Surviving a suicide...

That's like failing at failing.

Failing at failing... so thats like.... umm... SUCCESS!!!

[EDIT] Damn you, sir.

So why did he shoot himself in the head?

Mind control by aliens...they were mad about the game. Hell, when you paid that much money to get that signal from space and watched the team you bet on lose...you'd be pissed too!

Because he was a Frenchy, and was so upset that Itally pwns so much.

DUH!

"shot himself in the head and is now fighting for his life"

Nodody else find that odd?

Bad^Hat said:
"shot himself in the head and is now fighting for his life"

Nodody else find that odd?
What Tr0n said, Ironic... my belief is that he wanted Zidane to headbutt Totti instead of Marco...

I find it weird that you're all cracking jokes about a man who might die any minute now.

Jintor said:
I find it weird that you're all cracking jokes about a man who might die any minute now.

Dearest Jintor,

I actually wanted to be a basketball ref, lol.
The world cup is gay, roflmfao!

Signed,
Mr World Cup

Jintor said:

People = Insenstive warts.

There was a big match fixing problem in Germany uncovered last year involving many of Germany's referee's. Perhaps he's implicated and decided to top himself.

Dearest Dears,

Shortly after the game my American friend showed me horrible, horrible things on television. First it was baseball, something of a pass time for their country. Men ran around a diamond and caught a ball in a glove, truly boring. I'm sure half those men were using some kind of stimulant as well.
Then came Football (no, not our football), a sport where two teams (and half of their teams might I add are just overweight) run at each other trying to get some weird shaped ball to the other side. It was like watching Rugby for special education kids.
Then came basketball...dear god.
I can only hope I die and never have to see or even remember the shit I saw that is American sports.

Love,
The Ref

DeusExMachina said:
Dearest Dears,

Shortly after the game my American friend showed me horrible, horrible things on television. First it was baseball, something of a pass time for their country. Men ran around a diamond and caught a ball in a glove, truly boring. I'm sure half those men were using some kind of stimulant as well.
Then came Football (no, not our football), a sport where two teams (and half of their teams might I add are just overweight) run at each other trying to get some weird shaped ball to the other side. It was like watching Rugby for special education kids.
Then came basketball...dear god.
I can only hope I die and never have to see or even remember the shit I saw that is American sports.

Love,
The Ref

Three cheers for a sad attempt at bashing American sports. I swear a discussion about anything can turn into Football vs Soccer on this forum.

It was meant to be a humorous attempt at your comments, calm down. Tis a (unfunny) joke.

DeusExMachina said:
It was meant to be a humorous attempt at your comments, calm down. Tis a (unfunny) joke.

I'm quite calm lol. I'm just saying.. Seems like everything around here turns into Football vs Football quite quickly.

DreadLord1337 said:
I'm quite calm lol. I'm just saying.. Seems like everything around here turns into Football vs Football quite quickly.

Oh that's it buddy, you're dead!

DreadLord1337 said:

Ooh, it's Football vs Football and not Soccer vs Football?

You're learning, I'm so proud! :D

PvtRyan said:
Ooh, it's Football vs Football and not Soccer vs Football?

You're learning, I'm so proud! :D

I get yelled at otherwise. :hmph:

Xune said:
There was a big match fixing problem in Germany uncovered last year involving many of Germany's referee's. Perhaps he's implicated and decided to top himself.
You mean italy?

Back