worse movie ever

baxter

Reaction score
in the Uk a Poll was run for the all time worse movie.

I nominated Alien 3

what about........ Tremors? With Kevin Bacon and the gigantic worm :LOL:

Alien 3?! Tremors?! Holy crap. You kids are crazy.

The worst movie ever made would be anything Ed Wood made.

Tremors was great! It was campy fun!

Worst movie is hard, because theres plenty of really crap movies,. so it has to be something that was supposed to be good, or costed a ridiculous amount of money..

I nominate 'Daredevil'.. oh god that was awful. Ben Afflek needs to be banned from Hollywood.

Team americia.... there was somthing i realy hated about that movie...

Flamin-h said:
Team americia.... there was somthing i realy hated about that movie...
Yah but thats just you

Pearl Harbor, now theres another Ben Afflek mega-stinker

ranga said:
what about........ Tremors? With Kevin Bacon and the gigantic worm :LOL:
No, the original Tremors was good, now if we get to like Tremors 3 and 4, yeah, they're absolutely horrid

hmm the worst movie ever made is pretty much agreed on in the cinema world, it's Ed Wood's 'Plan 9 from outer space'.

DeusExMachinia said:
Alien 3?! Tremors?! Holy crap. You kids are crazy.

The worst movie ever made would be anything Ed Wood made.
But Tim Burton's "Ed Wood" is one of the better movies ever made...heh heh...

And no, the worst movies ever made are the 70's blacksploitation films.

Any teen college comedy (except election)

How dare you say Team America, its one of the funniest and most refreshing movies to be released lately. As for the worst movie ever, I dont know because there are alot of contenders out there. I hated Ransom, and i think the 6th Sense is real crap too. Erm... me needs to rest my mind on this more.

StardogChampion said:
Team America, sucked.

really? I've watched the movie twice now, its one of the funniest movies i;ve seen in ages! and the soundtrack is hilarious

Kill Bill 1 and 2 seem like one of the worst movies ever for me

B-MAn said:
Kill Bill 1 and 2 seem like one of the worst movies ever for me

....Wow. I'm interested in hearing what you consider "good" movies to be.

south park the movie, talented mr ripley, irobot, the thing...cant think of any others atm

Spawn - complete shite.

Fast and the Furious, and its sequal, take a close second.

Pureball said:
south park the movie, talented mr ripley, irobot, the thing...cant think of any others atm

You have got to be joking. They may not be to your taste, but there are so many worse movies out there.

(I enjoyed the Talented Mr Ripley)

Warbie said:
Spawn - complete shite.

Fast and the Furious, and its sequal, take a close second.
Heh heh. I'd flip those around. But I suppose you put Spawn on top out of disappointment?

Resident Evil: Apocalypse ...that movie actually offended me with it's stupidity.

A Beautiful Mind .....a sickeningly blatant grab for the oscars.

Bleeder said:
A Beautiful Mind .....a sickeningly blatant grab for the oscars.
Yeah...by having good performances, a great script, good cinematography...the list goes on.

That's called a good movie.

Bleeder said:
Resident Evil: Apocalypse ...that movie actually offended me with it's stupidity.

what sucked so bad about it? never saw it..

Lord of the Rings trilogy, BORE RING. (j/k)

Nah, I think tremors was so terrible it was good. Same goes for some of the other movies. But I didnt like South Park that much.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Heh heh. I'd flip those around. But I suppose you put Spawn on top out of disappointment?

Naw - simply because I couldn't believe how poor it was. Infact I was glued to the tv from start to finish, almost in awe of the awfulness.

(the sequal to The Cube had a similar effect)

Warbie said:
Naw - simply because I couldn't believe how poor it was. Infact I was glued to the tv from start to finish, almost in awe of the awfulness.

(the sequal to The Cube had a similar effect)
Heh heh...oooh! It's the HYPERcube! Scary!!!

The poll in the Uk had Titanic as the all time stinker.
Other contenders were Pearl Harbour and The Matrix reloaded.
Any film that is full of it's own self importance is bad but these three are dire to the point of insulting.
I must admit I did vote for Alien 3 on sheer dissapointment alone.

so many to chose from....seriously, theres a list of films that i have hated so im gonna go for:
Freaky Friday

And 'Crouching tiger hidden dragon' just to be controversial (didnt like all that flying malarky...and the way its influenced so many movies now -> Director ' Well, the movie is awful so throw in some flying and we will win oscars') -Didnt like that movie AT ALL!

Flame away...i dont care

Tremors 3 is hilarious, it is too hard to pick out a bad movie because once movies get to a certain point of crap the director then just makes it funny.

Man, so many people who have no idea how bad a movie can really get.
I nominate "The Manster."

chu said:
I thought Saw was pretty shitty...
Saying Saw was a bad movie says more about you than it does the movie, and that isn't saying Saw was a good movie...it is saying you didn't try hard enough.

Judging by what you movies you say are bad, some of you must have pretty bad taste in movies. Let's see, someone said Kill Bill Vol. 1 AND 2, The Thing, Alien 3, and now Saw? Is someone going to tell me Pi was a horrible movie too? Hell, I fear someone's going to say Casablanca because "its too boring and its black and white".

Back