worse movie ever

DeusExMachinia said:
Judging by what you movies you say are bad, some of you must have pretty bad taste in movies. Let's see, someone said Kill Bill Vol. 1 AND 2, The Thing, Alien 3, and now Saw? Is someone going to tell me Pi was a horrible movie too? Hell, I fear someone's going to say Casablanca because "its too boring and its black and white".

I thought Pi sucked big time

Orcone101 said:
Deck Dogz
Holy ****....

Dont even get me started on the Australian Movie "industry". ( i use the word "industry" loosely)

DeusExMachinia said:
Judging by what you movies you say are bad, some of you must have pretty bad taste in movies. Let's see, someone said Kill Bill Vol. 1 AND 2, The Thing, Alien 3, and now Saw? Is someone going to tell me Pi was a horrible movie too? Hell, I fear someone's going to say Casablanca because "its too boring and its black and white".
All those movies sucked, and just because we dont agree with you doesnt mean our taste sucks.

Lets see I cant decide so it's list time
Now before you read this you must understand my rating system I go by david lettermans, as I see him as the standard of crap
jurassic park 2 and 3 (2 lettermans of suckitude)
TLOR trilogy (3 lettermans of suckitude)
gigli (600 lettermans of suckitude)
Spiderman 2( 1 letterman of suckitude)
the hulk (3 lettermans of suckitude)

Wait, I forgot a really shitty one......House of the Dead....and what's really horrible is the guy who made it (Uwe Boll) also made the new alone in the dark movie....and I'm instantly frightened (score another one for hollywood "idea" men, now I don't even have to see the movie to get scared shitless)

To make matters worse he's also making Bloodrayne, Hunter the Reckoning, and Far Cry movies.....

Bleeder said:
Wait, I forgot a really shitty one......House of the Dead....and what's really horrible is the guy who made it (Uwe Boll) also made the new alone in the dark movie....and I'm instantly frightened (score another one for hollywood "idea" men, now I don't even have to see the movie to get scared shitless)

To make matters worse he's also making Bloodrayne, Hunter the Reckoning, and Far Cry movies.....
I think Uwe Boll is a punishment sent down from above to teach us the error of our ways, and boy is God pissed with us!

The only film I ever walked out on at a cinema was Police Acadamy - Mission to Moscow. Absoloute gash.

There was a shyt film on last night on channel 5. It was LL Cool J versus sharks. The closing line was, as they were stranded in the sea floating on a pallette, "Take me back to the ghetto."

Twat.

I must say the funniest names of a movie I've seen is Final Destination 2. Think about it....

There are so many:

Kill Bill 1 and 2
Contact
Solaris
Phantom Menace
Fast And The Furious - plus sequal, plus the ripoff of it on motorbikes.
Star Trek - Motion Picture
Iron Eagle and Iron Eagle2
Titanic - the one with Leonardo Di Caprio - too long and far to centred on some crap love story that no one cared about and not the disaster.
Tin Cup
Scary Movie 2
Not Another Teen Movie
Commando - yes, the only Arnold Schwarzenegger movie to ever suck.
American Ninja

:flame: LORD OF THE RINGS!!!! :angry:

SUCKED, RETARDED MOVIE BORING!!!!!!!

WySiWyG said:
The only film I ever walked out on at a cinema was Police Acadamy - Mission to Moscow. Absoloute gash.

There was a shyt film on last night on channel 5. It was LL Cool J versus sharks. The closing line was, as they were stranded in the sea floating on a pallette, "Take me back to the ghetto."

Twat.

Bah humbug. Samual L Jacksons death makes it worth watching alone.

Deep Blue Sea may be a complete no brainer, with a ridiculous plot - but it's still good fun.

(it reminds me of Tremors actually. Sometimes it's nice to switch off and wacth a silly action movie :))

Woh, Solaris is a fine movie :p

And how can you pick Commando and claim to be an Arnie fan? :rolling:

Some ppl eh? :)

Razor said:
Commando - yes, the only Arnold Schwarzenegger movie to ever suck.
You apparently haven't seen Hercules in New York ;)

Since this thread's mis-wording "worse movie" suggests that there is probably no superlative ... I'd like to add Mulholland Drive to the list. There was a goddamn LESBIAN scene in the movie and even that couldn't save it.

Anyone remember that movie Bean? Based off the Mr. Bean character played by Rowan Atkinson in the famous British TV series?

That movie was one of the biggest dissapointments of all time. Supplying basically the same gags that we've seen before, and then altering the Bean character from lovable into annoying. I couldn't believe it. All the wit and cleverness that made the TV show one of the best comedies of all-time was lost with this disaster. It became too Americanized. Hell, I thought the Beavis and Butthead movie was better.

Kommie said:
All those movies sucked, and just because we dont agree with you doesnt mean our taste sucks.
Your absolutely right. Just stating my opinion is all. Just like your opinion is that those movies sucked. I respect it.

I went to see Phantom of the opera last night (the new film version). It was a bag of shitey bollocks. I disliked it a lot. It Suck3d.

You can't claim a movie to be the worst movie ever just because you thought it was boring. If have to look at the technical aspects, and acting, and how the actual filming was done. There are lots of bad movies, but almost everyone u guys listed doesn't deserve "worst movie ever". For example, the idiot who called the Lord of The Rings horrible just cause he thought it was boring. The acting and story, settings, camera work, and technical aspects of those 3 movies is far better then a lot of movies out there, so u cant claim it to be horrible.

Kill Bill 1 and 2

Cool... you're a rebel... :upstare:

Anyway... I didn't see it, but Catwoman surely sucked a lot. As well as DareDevil.

Aliens Vs. Predator was an atrocity of a film. Quite how you could mess up a film with so much potential is staggering.

Dogma, I hated that movie. It wasn't the worst movie though. Something by Uwe Boll (House of the Dead anyone?) or one of the Scream movies.

Daredevil supposedly (haven't seen it myself) made up for itself somewhat with the release of the Director's cut, so I'd cut it some slack.

f|uke said:
Yah but thats just you

Pearl Harbor, now theres another Ben Afflek mega-stinker

I thought his name was Ben Asslick?

The worst movie ever for me got to be... Tail Sting!

BAD BOYS 2 - stupid rap-loving friends wanted to continue to watch it in the theaters, but i had no ride... WHY!!!
Pearl Harbor - i was hoping they all die = the whore and 2 dudes

So yep micheal bay is a moron when it comes to directing movies

Starship Troopers had the worst acting i've seen in a long time. The special effects were ok but come on that was one awful movie.

Far from the worst though, the worst i'd say is: Predator 2, man what a letdown of a movie, not as much as AvP but al least AvP kept me entertained.

I hated Wing Commander and eh...Resi 1 and 2 are really bad as well

Godzilla vs mechagodzilla

now that was really bad tinfoil plasticine fighting

Incitatus said:
hmm the worst movie ever made is pretty much agreed on in the cinema world, it's Ed Wood's 'Plan 9 from outer space'.
I admit that it was bad, but it was hilariously bad, and so it was worth watching.
Warbie said:
Bah humbug. Samual L Jacksons death makes it worth watching alone.
Yes! That was the funniest shark attack i've ever seen.

Hero - boring, predictable, absolutely no continuity, and all the eye candy (the whole film) had been done before.
Phantom Menace & whatever the hell the second one was called
Daredevil
Any musical *except for Cannibal: the musical*

I thought that the Resident Evil movies were pretty cool, stylish, and good fun. Not the greatest acting but it gets the job done. Im and RE fan anyways.

I just saw AVP yesterday and I was impressed. I went into it with low expectations. It could have been better but Im glad that I finally got to see those two brutes battle it out onscreen. I've always been a huge Alien and Predator fan. Seen all the movies and collected the Dark Horse comics for years. They're the two greatest monsters of all time IMO. :)

Now on to the bad movies. Anything from Mystery Science Theater 3000. Wow. Its still fun to watch though. :LOL:

I thought the first Spiderman movie sucked.

Riddick sucked as well.

Leprechaun in the Hood. You have not seen bad until you watch this film.

All 3 American Ninja movies....

But...

If you're like me, then you and friends enjoy pizza beer and the crappiest movies you can rent because its so much fun to laugh your arse off at them.... So in a way, they are great films :)

Planeforger said:
Any musical *except for Cannibal: the musical*

Sweetest musical, ever. Heh, laughing just thinking about it.

Murray_H said:
Leprechaun in the Hood. You have not seen bad until you watch this film.
Awesomely bad movie. As is any movie where someone is impaled on a bong.

Direwolf said:
Awesomely bad movie. As is any movie where someone is impaled on a bong.

I didn't get that far, I had to turn it off (never done that with a film before).

Me and my friend saw these 2 dvds for 3 quid offers, so we bought the stupidest ones we could find - he got talons of the eagle (absolutely shite film but it's completely watchable) and tough & deadly, got rowdy roddy piper in it, but it's not so good.

I got leprechaun in the hood and popcorn, not watched popcorn yet but I will do someday.

My friend bought me Commando on dvd today, it's my favourite bad film ever! Don't wake my friend, he's dead tired.

Waynes world was pretty stupid.....

So was Corky Romano....

Pretty much anything SNL, minus Blues Brothers & most of the older stuff.

Waynes World is classic. :D
I think ever fan of Bohemian Rhapsody will agree with me. :D

Just watched "the Punisher" on DVD.

It is painful, is it the worse? Surely it must be a contender.

Back