Worst feeling: Kick out of UNI

Well....a few days ago i went over to Brock to fill out an academic withdrawal form for comp sci for the hell of it even tho it most likely wouldn't get through...so as im walking back to my car I see the Dean walking the opposite direction of me.

I'm thinking to myself "just keep walking, don't make eye contact, you don't want an awkward conversation"...so then we pass eachother, and 2 seconds later he calls out my name.

I go over and he tells me he thinks he found a way to let me back in and to meet with him tuesday(today).

So i'm in his office just a few hours ago and he tells me he can write off my comp sci mark, thus lifting the suspension. So now i'm back in!!!

He told me that he was going to leave the suspension but since I was so determined and have been fighting this for nearly 2 months he decided to let me in, but I need to get at least a 70% avg next year so i'm not going to **** around at all and this time take school seriously.

:D :D

Wow. That's crazy. Good show, Akira!

And god damn you'de better get that 70% + average.

You posted the exact same message with a six minute interval?

Anyways, congratulations. Don't mess up this time, that's all I can say.

You posted the exact same message with a six minute interval?

Anyways, congratulations. Don't mess up this time, that's all I can say.

lol yea i have no idea how that happened, my horrible internet cut out and i kept on pressing post reply.

But yea, I'm only taking 2 courses per semester so I'll have plenty of time to study and work. I really can't explain the feeling of joy i have now lol...

It just goes to show you that if you want something REALLY bad, don't ever..EVER give up. I can't tell you how many times i thought to myself "wow..ok this is it, it's over there's nothing else I can do now..." but hey i kept saying to myself, you know try this out even though there's a 0.0001% chance it'll work...

lol after school special^...but seriously never give up until you have tried EVERY option available to you.

celebrations will commence tomorrow :cheers:

Jesus christ american and Canadian education are ****ing evil. This would never of happened in sweden. I get the picture that American/Canadian College/University proffesors are just rich dipshits who dont care about students and barely teaches (just goes on stage and gives u shit to figure out urself) thats not what i call education :/ and you pay shitloads of money for this crap? Failed education system ftl

Back