Worst. Game. Ever.

Foxtrot said:
My friend works for activision designing games, all they do is think of what would make a good game and all the details and then they send all of that to a developing team(some really cheap amatuer one). They spend rest of the money on getting a license(I can't spell) and nice box art, because they know the game sucks but if they can trick people into buying it, it might make some money.

That's actually an extremely brilliant strategy.

the most recent one is republic the revolution, i would agree. man i was so excited about that game when i saw it in the store, then took it home and found out that it takes 4 hours to go through 10 minutes of game time... and the voice acting is all in russian, with no option for subtitles or different language audio.

heh, the absolute worst would be "U Got Served: Tha Gaem1ng Exp3r13nc3" if it existed.

When I had n64 I really hated Blast Corps..I rented it one weekend...just terrible.

http://www.gamespot.com/n64/strategy/blastcorps/index.html?q=Blast+Corps

I can't remember that many games I hated...I'm not picky, and you tend not to, or at least I don't usually remember the bad games, I remember good ones.

Even now me thinking of bad games I'm going through the list of good games in my mind. Maybe I'll think of a good game that I actually hate or something...

Need for Speed was quite awful. I have played so many games in the last 22 years awful titles escape my memory most of the time. I do remember a game called Delta Force also being really bad. :(

Blast Corps was a cult classic. :D
I eventually bought it and played the abosulte snot out of it. It was weird and hard as hell but it satisfied the masochist in all of us.

Direwolf said:
Blast Corps was a cult classic. :D
I eventually bought it and played the abosulte snot out of it. It was weird and hard as hell but it satisfied the masochist in all of us.

Blast Corps? A friend of mine said that game was like... the ultimate game for potheads..

DarkStar said:
Blast Corps was the shit! Loved it.

I agree fully. I hope to god they revive that game and make a new one for Xbox, seeing that rare now works for microsoft. It will be the most kick ass game of it's type. I still play it every so often.

Cruisin' USA on the 64...man i hate that game with avengence! There's a new Robocop game out that got 10% from PCPowerPlay (you can't even jump!).

The only thing I like about crusin' USA was the chick that appears if you win.

leadfish said:
Cruisin' USA on the 64...man i hate that game with avengence! There's a new Robocop game out that got 10% from PCPowerPlay (you can't even jump!).

i dont recall him jumping in the movie either, he could fly in the third one tho if i remember corectly, probably a shit game tho

state of emergency was cool for 15 minutes, all went downhill from there

mist, riven were more boring than church

Baal said:
When I had n64 I really hated Blast Corps..I rented it one weekend...just terrible.

http://www.gamespot.com/n64/strategy/blastcorps/index.html?q=Blast+Corps

I can't remember that many games I hated...I'm not picky, and you tend not to, or at least I don't usually remember the bad games, I remember good ones.

Even now me thinking of bad games I'm going through the list of good games in my mind. Maybe I'll think of a good game that I actually hate or something...

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me!!!! Blast Corps was one of the best games ever made!!!!!! It was so freaking hard, but thats was made it so cool!!!! It was such a long game too. I really don't think theres any way anyone could hate a game Rare has made.

Seriously, if you took the time to really start playing Blas Corps, you'd love it. Unless you just really suck at it. It was a damn hard game.

I still say Felony 11 79 was the wrost game ever.

i liked the demo of 11 79, first game i ever played on ps1, i would play it over and over again, i never played the full version though

Noah's Adventure for the SNES... Then again, mostly any game based on the bible sucks.

A game called "Rise of the Robots"

It was a beat-em-up with Robots. It had something like 5 different Robots you could be and 5 settings to go with each of the robots. Anyway, this game was bad. I mean it didn't support two-player (it was a beat-em-up) so you had to fight against the computer opponents who had almost no A.I. whatsoever. They just stood there while you hit them. If that wasn't bad enough, in this "beat-em-up" the only options for attack open to you were kick and punch. No special moves, no fancy combo's, simply kick and punch.

After the first day it got so boring I melted hot wax into the cartridge.

Sedako said:
Noah's Adventure for the SNES... Then again, mostly any game based on the bible sucks.

"Noah's Adventure".. lmao

mortiz said:
A game called "Rise of the Robots"

After the first day it got so boring I melted hot wax into the cartridge.

LOL! It wasn't that bad, there are worse games than that. And FYI it had combos and special moves. :thumbs:

Rise of the Robots was so leet. I remember it came on like 10 floppies. Of course, you could beat the whole game using that big red robot's one special move where he does a flying kick across the screen, but nevertheless, was quite entertaining.

)[eVo]( Para said:
LOL! It wasn't that bad, there are worse games than that. And FYI it had combos and special moves. :thumbs:

heh, obviously I was so unimpressed by that game I've managed to blot it out from my mind.

I guess I didn't play it long enough to find the special moves and combo's. The bit that really pissed me off about that game was the lack of two player mode though (in the version I had anyway).

Oh yes, I almost forgot!

Blocking didn't work! Yes, this was especially a problem in the "Story" mode, where it would be damn near impossible.

Also couldn't you only play two robots? The red and the blue one?

Wern't the special moves almost impossible to pull off as well?

Bah I just smashed the keys till the robot did his thing and won me some cash. The upgrade part was the coolest part of the game probably hah :E

DarkStar said:
I'd say the fact that they even managed wireframes on the NES is pretty impressive! They could barely do that right on the SNES!

I mean that it looked as if they had drawn the outline of cars and buildings, then not bothered to add anything else to them. I thought that was wireframe mode, I suppose I was wrong :dozey:

dæmon said:
I mean that it looked as if they had drawn the outline of cars and buildings, then not bothered to add anything else to them. I thought that was wireframe mode, I suppose I was wrong :dozey:

I think it's called vectors.. Even the amiga used stuff like that

The worst I've played in a long time is Halo for the pc. Couldn't even stand the single player for 30 minutes.

Back