Worst or Most Pointless Show on TV?

those crappy quasi religious/morality dramas like touched by an angel and that stupid other one where everyone is white/pretty/happy/love jesus/are model citizens; 7th heaven

also most "reality" shows

nofx said:
the andy milonakis show
Can I get an amen!

I also hate pretty much all the "teenagers in high school" shows (Disney), and "Super Sweet 16". If you don't know what that is, it's a bunch of (mostly) spoiled-to-the-core bastards who "want a $50,000 birthday party, not a $25,000" or "This Mercedes isn't the right color! I hate you! You're horrible parents!"

edit: What TheMastahC said.

I haven't watched TV in yonks. Legally, i'm not entitled to anyway. 100+ pound for a years worth of s**t all. No thanks Mr TV license man.

Raziaar said:
American Idol.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
Charmed(BYE BYE BITCHES!)
Plenty of others.

:O!
How can you hate that show?
It's... it's as classic as Seinfeld!
HEATHEN!

xlucidx said:
:O!
How can you hate that show?
It's... it's as classic as Seinfeld!
HEATHEN!

I hate it. Everytime it comes on, right after a show I enjoy(like seinfeld), I hear Ray's voice, then I dive, literally across the room, for the remote control to change the channel.

Same for Emeril Live.

Smallville and The OC.

Same thing. Every week. Without fail. My god. Kill me. Kill me now.

Sparta said:
Smallville and The OC.

Same thing. Every week. Without fail. My god. Kill me. Kill me now.

I like smallville. Heh.

Next week Clark Kent battles someone from outta town who claims to (and usually does) have super powers as a result of Kryptonite. I'm sure he'll save the day with a few minutes to spare, and Lex Luthor's dad will be slightly agitated and Lex himself will simply monologue Clark about something to do with friendship and trust.

Sparta said:
Next week Clark Kent battles someone from outta town who claims to (and usually does) have super powers as a result of Kryptonite. I'm sure he'll save the day with a few minutes to spare, and Lex Luthor's dad will be slightly agitated and Lex himself will simply monologue Clark about something to do with friendship and trust.

LOL. funny.

I dunno though, I still enjoy the show. Maybe its because I can experience 'superman', without the ****ing gay spandex.

Sparta said:
true, but they really need better writers.

I could write for em. At least whatever I write would at least be better than some dumb shit out there. :)

Raziaar said:
I hate it. Everytime it comes on, right after a show I enjoy(like seinfeld), I hear Ray's voice, then I dive, literally across the room, for the remote control to change the channel.

Same for Emeril Live.
BAM!
6char

Those Jackass Spin-offs, the Bam Margera one, Wild Boyz, Housewrecker etc.

Raziaar said:

quiet you, you like smallville you've just canceled your credibility :E

I hated everyone loves raymond but after watching a few episodes I grew to like the show ..it's very well written and the principle characters are great in their roles ...who cant identify with ray's overbearing mother, caveman father, shrill wife and neurotic brother? ...far more realistic than a show about pretty teens pretending to understand adult themes ..if I hear one more pouting teen wax philosophically to the strains of coldplay I'm going to punch my tv.

CptStern said:
quiet you, you like smallville you've just canceled your credibility :E

I hated everyone loves raymond but after watching a few episodes I grew to like the show ..it's very well written and the principle characters are great in their roles ...who cant identify with ray's overbearing mother, caveman father, shrill wife and neurotic brother? ...far more realistic than a show about pretty teens pretending to understand adult themes ..if I hear one more pouting teen wax philosophically to the strains of coldplay I'm going to punch my tv.

Smallville isn't that bad of a show. Heh. I enjoy watching it. It's not as great as it was in its first or second season, but I have made a vow to watch it through to the end.

And I don't know why I don't like everybody loves raymond. Its something in my head that clicked, and I have this deep, burning, unrelenting hatred towards the show(emeril lagasse too, but I understand my hatred towards that). Since i've never really even watched everybody loves raymond... and I don't allow myself the opportunity.

Friends.
Stupid most gayest, unfunny peice of shit that ever crawled it's way out of a writers ass.

It was actually pretty good for the first few seasons.

I weep for sitcoms now that Arrested Development has bitten the dust.

Man, your avatar is awesome, I could stare at it for hours.

God i hate stupid fake drama tv shows like the OC.

and anything that is a reality tv is stupid. Because they always find the dumbest mother****ers to be on them, and they piss me off because they are so stupid.

And all the dating shows, people get off on watching 5 girls fight cat fight over breast size over a guy they don't even know just because they want to be the one who gets picked.

anything non-anime or anime in english...

Azner said:
anything non-anime or anime in english...

Are you one of those chubby pimply wanna-be-Japanese people?

Haha, those are funny.*

*The above comment is made in jest, but you can't say you didn't deserve it ;)

OC. The next day every chick is either crying about it or laughing about it's "comedy". A lot of "OMG MARISSA DID WHAT?!" happens.

Reality TV and disaster mini series as well (you know, Catergory 6 sort of stuff).

im not chubby a or pimpy and i definitely am Jap
... cant you tell

nah jokin(about the jap part heh heh but i am AZN(Asian)). what i mean is most shows are lame and boring...lets see any talent shows, anything without 90% of action and a dam great storyline or anything without 100% COMEDY(e.g. russell peters,southpark) SUCKS LIKE HELL. (E.G.local documentries,) Oh yeah and anything in where the "Good guys" beat the bad guys in some way which is totaly RIDICULOUS! Like just shoot the dam gun instead of talking.

Extra <3 for not taking my post offensively.

A+ for <3

Maxwinner said:
Family Guy and American Dad
youre going to hell for that comment...family guy kicks ass and american dad is funny as hell

well, i guess ill see you there

Back