Would you let your girlfriend draw you naked?

aeroripper

Tank
Reaction score
Okay guys i got one for you...

my girlfriend wants to draw me naked for her "world art class" or something... lol

I think its f'ing retartded that some idiot "art students" think their all glorious artisits by having to draw someone naked?

I mean can i be simulating throwing up in the toliet or something while i'm doing it? Would you guys do that ????

just trying to convince myself i'm not making a huge deal out of this

Yes as long as she ensures that you can't recognize the face as being me.

Oh and as long as she doesn't say who she actually painted.

aeroripper said:
Okay guys i got one for you...

my girlfriend wants to draw me naked for her "world art class" or something... lol

I think its f'ing retartded that some idiot "art students" think their all glorious artisits by having to draw someone naked?

I mean can i be simulating throwing up in the toliet or something while i'm doing it? Would you guys do that ????

just trying to convince myself i'm not making a huge deal out of this

you're making a big deal of it

just ask her to draw you without your face showing ...I dont see the problem here

Your girlfriend wants you to get naked
And you have a problem with this..
Am i the only one seeing the irony?

Aslong as she used her "artistic license" on my special areas.

No its not like i'll get sex in exchange or anything... i get plenty of it... no i don't have a problem being naked just being drawn makes me feel a little... odd

now i guess we know how girls feel when we oogle them down the streets

no big deal because it's your girlfriend. just tell her not to show your face, but you dont have to do anything you dont want to.

well if you feel odd or weird about it dont do it... saying no to your girl doesnt make you the devil himself... just do what you think is best!
GL with making the choise

:| I guess I would, I would get kinda excited though.

ailevation said:
:| I guess I would, I would get kinda excited though.
heheh, that would be a problem.

I love your avatar aeroripper

Meh, maybe she sucks at drawing, so you would be unrecognizable anyway :LOL:

Lets hope she maintains the right proportions if you get what I mean.

I let my girlfriend draw me naked. Click the attachment to see.

Well having to sit there for hours naked would get a bit uncomfortable, but I don't think there ia problem with it...apart from the aforementioned 'excitement' :p
Since I draw naked women at college, it would be silly for me to go against it really other than like I said, being uncomfortable.

Drawing the human body naked is very challenging, which helps in developing the art skill.

Anyway, think of it this way - Would you rather her draw some other guy naked during class?

haha... yea... right proportions.... *its hanging off the bed and onto the floor... i might hafta flip it over my shoulder so it won't get in the way

nah i don't think i'm gonna do it... i'm not really "omg naked bodies!!! evil!" kind of person but i think its retarded how "art" is forcing a student to draw somebody naked. I just feel stupid... unless i can get really drunk and pass out on the floor naked then that'd be really funny lol

Well drawing people is one of the best ways to improve your skills in art, so i don't think its stupid.

Ikerous said:
Your girlfriend wants you to get naked
And you have a problem with this..
Am i the only one seeing the irony?
No your not the only one, I too am chuckling at it :)

-

Would I let a girlfriend draw me naked.. yeah course I would, wouldn't bother me if it was full of other students either, its art and nothing to panic and get all silly about.

Does it have to be nekkid, though? Does drawing a penis or a butt crack really create THAT much more of a challenge? :p

I dunno i guess the whole drawing people naked to improve skill thing makes sense... i just don't feel naked laying there and being drawn for an hour is all... i guess every1 is different

Yeh, I'd do it... Who cares if some art students would see my wang. I don't know them, and they don't know me. So meh.

Letters said:
Does it have to be nekkid, though? Does drawing a penis or a butt crack really create THAT much more of a challenge? :p
You ever tried drawing one accurately? :p

mrburns-naked.gif

"Thankyou for not mocking my genitalia"
"I thought I was?!"

As a former art student (High School four years some College AP credit) I would let her draw me, as I understand the skills and knowledge gain from the exercise. There are many reason to draw nudes but mainly its to help build your understanding of how that body reacts in ways you can't see through cloths. But yeah holding the same pose for an hour plus is not easy, things fall asleep.

Do it, but ask her to "enhance" your image if needed

h4vvok said:
Do it, but ask her to "enhance" your image if needed

So basically a six pack
And an extra large penis?

(Sounds like a lunch order..)

Yay, im an Ichthyosaur now

lol... giant biceps... 6 pack... and a elephant penis... man i am okay with this now! woohoo

I would but I am not a very good artist so I wouldn't bother.

wish I had a girlfriend to draw me naked :p

/me crawls back into his hole

if my girlfriend draw me naked?
well first off all I dont hav a girlfriend and sure I will never get one soo why I care

and about you
why not do what the othesr recomend, let her draw your body and not your face

hahaha yea right i can't draw at all... maybe only stick figures that's about it.. .and i'm 21 and can still only draw like a kid.. that's pretty sad haha

Tell here that she can draw you naked if shes naked while shes drawing you.

Back