Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers: Adur. You're a bit late... we've all been plaing Half Life 2 multiplayer since about 2 hours ago.

well first thing...
it says you posted this post at 4:02am when its only 5 to 4.....

secondly...
omg...theyve been hiding half life 2's multiplayer element from us all along

HL2 MULTIPLAYER LIVES!! LONG LIVE MP!!!! hehehe, thats interesting..

*For those of you who do not understand, the mp part was sarcasim...*

or was it?

ailevation said:
:cheers: Adur. You're a bit late... we've all been plaing Half Life 2 multiplayer since about 2 hours ago.

What am I missing!? Tell me it's a joke, or PM me if it isn't ;)

i suspect ***** idiocy

EDIT: hmm, the name gets censored. It's the moronic pro-cheating group that used to post topics here with HL2 "spoilers"

hrmm a while back they made this program, what ws it called..... o yea photoshop. It allows people to play anygame they want to ever. you just have to type in the name.

sublidieminal said:
What am I missing!? Tell me it's a joke, or PM me if it isn't ;)

:) Nah I AM JP! I AM CONFUSED AS MUCH AS YOU ARE! OMFG IM GONNA CREAM THROUGH MY PANTS! THIRD TEST OMFGZORZ!

50 players... how many staff involved in making Hl2?!?!

dude, if i dont know how to compress an image to 100 kb how can i use photoshop? I SWEAR ON MY life this is real. read my post history, i dont bs.

im gonna check my steam right now too see if i see any misterious half life 2 server..

ailevation said:
:) Nah I AM JP! I AM CONFUSED AS MUCH AS YOU ARE! OMFG IM GONNA CREAM THROUGH MY PANTS! THIRD TEST OMFGZORZ!

50 players... how many staff involved in making Hl2?!?!

lmfao... im so confused.

slider3005 said:
hrmm a while back they made this program, what ws it called..... o yea photoshop. It allows people to play anygame they want to ever. you just have to type in the name.

lol, my sarcasm-detection meter is fluctuating like mad :p

Post the ip of the server so others can see it. Then we'll believe you.

I see it as Game Type: Counter-Strike: Source.

It shows up in All Seeing Eye, listed as Half life 2, with 50 members, on the map camptown.. NVM.. I rechecked it, and its counter strike source.

All they had to do was change the game's name in the game.lib if I remember correctly.

sublidieminal said:
68.77.119.93:27015
Steam says that game is CS:S,. though the server is "Half-Life 2" and the map is camptown..

I say, that those of you who see the game type as HL2.... are CURSED!!!! BURN AT THE STAKE!!!

sorry for saying you photoshopped it, i checked and it is real..... mods maybe we should only have 1 thread for this though.

it says theres 50 but look at the players scores and the scroll thing....its a hack....believe nothing

The server is probably some bug.

Good to see alf-Life 2 is beating cstrike though.

Its definitly not a CS server, even though it says it is. Theres no way to connect,.

I suppose it could be a hack, as Doppelgofer suggests, but who knows,. maybe its a secret test server :O

Begin rumor mill...

woah ddues hes not lieing it says camptown...it has 50 players...but the game is cs:s time to join it!

anti-elf said:
woah ddues hes not lieing it says camptown...it has 50 players...but the game is cs:s time to join it!
Cant connect.

w00 I posted something almost signifigant. I feel special.

EDIT: I mean... if all of us see this.. what does it mean!?

thats like totally emo dudes!! like 255 players cooooooooool wall to wall with players ahahhaa itll be like a blink 182 concert

Who ever is doing this is laughing at how many connection attempts his server is getting at this moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back