Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XtremesT said:
Who ever is doing this is laughing at how many connection attempts his server is getting at this moment..
ahahhaah so true! why don't i add another post saying so truer! ok!!! i will! i need a hair cut...n e 1 else need a hair cut

anti-elf said:
ahahhaah so true! why don't i add another post saying so truer! ok!!! i will! i need a hair cut...n e 1 else need a hair cut

SPAM bah

maybe valve is have a hl2 party and invited 50 people to their hq to play their 'secret' mp on the map camptown and forgot to make the server invisisble!

Tis either a hack or Valve employees forgetting to make it private.

Sadly its most likely some weird hack.

someone e-mail gabe and feed him some popcorn.....hes not eaten since halloween

Kiva128 said:
I see:

Server name: Half-life 2
Game: Counter-strike: Source

Nope both say Half-Life2... nothing is mentioned of the server that has nething to do with CS:S except that it comes up in the CS:S list and not in the DOD or CS list.

The Mullinator said:
Tis either a hack or Valve employees forgetting to make it private.

Sadly its most likely some weird hack.

Or they are purposely doing this to get us all into a frenzy and to see how many connection attemps they can get within at 15 min time period!...or to just make us wonder if there really is a hl2 multiplayer

:LOL: Wtf is wrong with that dude Anti- Elf, I think he wants to take it up the ass by an EMO dude.

ya its like taht one half-life to ggame that had dead ends...those bastards...n e 1 remember taht game? it was like take a left...forward or right...wither way you died and there was like a 50 page post about it hehehe that was fun

tom from blink 182 is ****ing hot!....id take it up the ass with him!

Give Your Love This Christmas

Attachments

• css.JPG
    css.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 319
has any one actualy played on the server? If so what is it like?

did the server name just change, and the map change to dust? :bounce: ?!?!

:O 3rd test, Valve is just waiting for people to crack into the server when Half Life 2 is finally unlocked and released... once somebody does that they'll finally massively release HL2 multiplayer VIA Steam.

no noone has played on it...its locked or something....it kinda gives it away taht its a hack...(thinks inside maybe i should tell them i did it)

BetaMaster said:
The map just changed. Now it's De_Dust.
The server name changed from Half-Life 2 to Counter Strike Source as well..
gchriste said:
Okay someone could call their server Half-Life2 easy enough right.
Sure, but we'd be able to connect to it.

camptown with 225 members?...w/e n e ways the server is down ahh! wtf!~

Sounds like someone is playing around with their server config. Is it possible to change the game config to change the name of the game? Presumably this is what mods do.

omfg i joined so did everyone else and then it shut down wtf!

i saw valor and fluke and everyone else lol that was hallarious guys

I joined the game,. this is the conversation that I got before the admin closed the server:

: nope
NoMercy: from HL2.net
: Emporio is releasing HL2 soon
*DEAD* f|uke: hey
: im just a tester for them
NoMercy: Wait, this was showing up as a CSS map
-|PCC|- XtremesT: just wondering, if you are telling the truth, does hl2 have its own full mp?
NoMercy: yeah, does it?
: no

That was really strange.. i wonder if he was telling the truth about emporio releasing hl2 soon!?!?

A DNS search is bringing up the IP being located in 2623 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA, 94583 -- someone is ****ing with us.

sublidieminal said:
Now that I remember, source engine only supports up to 64 players online :/

Up to 256 if you're crazy....

I joined, found out the story. Emporio is about to release HL2, and this guy was just testing it. He changed the game and quickly shut it down. If this guy's not BSing, then some store gave a copy to someone who in turn gave it to Emporio. I really don't know if it's true or not, but it all makes sense. Weird.
The guy asked me if I was Gabe, too. Lol! I was the first person to join after it was possible to join. I started questioning him. His name was weird, had no name. It wasn't even a space.

ddue thats place is like right around the corner from my house find the address ill go knock on the door!...lol

What was his Steam ID, or Steam account name? Well, at least we know where he is. ****ing idiot, I have is address!

f|uke said:
I joined the game,. this is the conversation that I got before the admin closed the server:

: nope
NoMercy: from HL2.net
: Emporio is releasing HL2 soon
*DEAD* f|uke: hey
: im just a tester for them
NoMercy: Wait, this was showing up as a CSS map
-|PCC|- XtremesT: just wondering, if you are telling the truth, does hl2 have its own full mp?
NoMercy: yeah, does it?
: no
NoMercy, that's me. I changed my name to "G-Man [HL2.net]"

so wait, empirorio got hol2 so they try it ONLINE?

so does that mean its got MP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back