Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya serevrs still down...who wants to whatch it tonight...ill take tomorw night...leave phone numbers ill wake you up..if anything happens...lol!

shouldnt u mention the ip of the server and how it was 50/255 in ur email too"?

:dozey: Hmmm I wonder how far that guy house is away from mines, but i'm too lazy to do mapquest.

Couldn't gabe get seriously fu*xed for releasing that information to the public?

wabamak said:
shouldnt u mention the ip of the server and how it was 50/255 in ur email too"?

Good thing I hadn't sent it, thanks.

ok friend helped me out i got first call its ringing right now the phone number is 602-485-4040...it was busy when i called keep trying!

HobbesHax said:
Couldn't gabe get seriously fu*xed for releasing that information to the public?

:eek: Yeah, if he admits to this and confirms it's true everybody will be like OMFG! LEAK HL2= DELAYED!

What city is 602, check that partner.

what the hell am i doing up at 4:40am ive to be up at 6.....ah well...all nighter again i see

going to get a cup of tea in a minute and i reckon by the time i get back, this thread will be 400 pages

anti-elf, san ramon is in cali, the area code for that # is arizona

you guys arent gonna do jack shit. you are all just pussies talking tough behind your keyboards. oh yeah gonna go smash him!!! yeah!!!

dont make me laugh.

ive been gone for 3 mins, and i feel like im out of the loop.. When did we get a phone call?

This is a fake #... The area code is from Phoenix Arizona. And the IP is from Virginia..

anti-elf = Attention Whore

This is interesting. God damn school. Gotta be in bed, but don't want to miss this!

hahaha now its coming up as if there was no adress...wow america so great but so glitchy opieces of ****ing shit mother ****er!

ailevation said:
:dozey: Hmmm I wonder how far that guy house is away from mines, but i'm too lazy to do mapquest.
About 400 miles. He's 36 miles north of me, and I live in San Jose.

..I bet that IP addy is his ISP anyways :p

We'll definetly need to start taking shifts to watch the servers. Does anyone have the IRC room for Emporio, though? Seriously.

i can't take tonight....i can take tomorrow..lol leave phone numbers ill put on speed dial

I wish I could get SIPphone to work. I may not be able to call long distance, but I can computer-phone him! Or wait for my cell to get free long distance...

Wesisapie said:
you guys arent gonna do jack shit. you are all just pussies talking tough behind your keyboards. oh yeah gonna go smash him!!! yeah!!!

dont make me laugh.

what a lovely lovely mammal

I'm quoting myself for !!!THE BLIND PEOPLE!!!

Tyl3n0L said:
This is a fake #... The area code is from Phoenix Arizona. And the IP is from Virginia..

Address: 68.77.119.93 resolved to adsl-68-77-119-93.dsl.chmpil.ameritech.net
AS: [NO_ROUTE]
Net 68/8 NET68 Chantilly, Virginia

anti-elf = Attention Whore

Yeah, Wesisapie, I'm sure you're just as tough as the rest of us. No, really. You sound so tough on the internet. I'm not being sarcastic! Nice, you've proved that you're macho to us!
..Hypocrite...

i keep getting i busy signal i have a feeling everyone is calling and asking...if someone gets off teh phone tell me assholez!

I just realized someone sent an email to Gabe, with a quote from me asking if hl2 had a multiplayer, even tho they have stated that css is hl2s only multiplayer... i feel like an idiot.. at least he didnt paste the part where i asked if the admin was gabe. :dork:

BetaMaster said:
Yeah, Wesisapie, I'm sure you're just as tough as the rest of us. No, really. You sound so tough on the internet. I'm not being sarcastic! Nice, you've proved that you're macho to us!
..Hypocrite...

stfu and stop the off topic spam.

:| You're going to call that location assuming he resides there or something.

my moms cousin is the police cheif of my city, but i dont think i could call him up and just ask him to run by an adress to get a confirmation on his phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back