Wtf No Wow For 24 Hours Omg Shit!!

Kyo said:
Please WOW players stay the heck out of my CSS servers. I swear there where like 10 different people bitching about WOW being down until I scouted them.
I know what you mean. On the rare occasion that I do play some game online such as CS:S or DoD:S I can always tell when a WoW server(s) is down because of player names and what people are talking about. Look at the player list and you'll see named like: 'Happi Loler (WoW is down)', 'i should be playin wow', 'Lolgasm (wtf wow?)', 'Thrall (im missing MC)' and 'nerf wotf!!!!1!'. Then they're all usually stroking their e-peens by bragging about their epic sets and all that other garbage.

do you want some kind of umm... medal or something?

guess what. they are meaningless. why not improve yourself as a person, rather than a wow character?

Samon said:
I hate WoW.

Me too. After finally getting the police to accept my social security number, I have found out that its just like other MMORPGs.

A guy and a baby died because of WoW a few months ago here.

15357 said:
Me too. After finally getting the police to accept my social security number, I have found out that its just like other MMORPGs.

A guy and a baby died because of WoW a few months ago here.

Don't Koreans have the most game addicts in the world?

Seppo said:
there's a server maintaenance and i an't play wow for 24 horus this is bullshit wtf i want' my daily dose of wow! **** THIS IS CRAP

at least i'm not one of those suckers who have to wait for 36 hours ahahha

Calm down man, its just weekly server maintainance.

Gunner said:
Don't Koreans have the most game addicts in the world?

Noo, the Netherlands has, according to TIME.

I think we may have the highest gamer/non-gamer ratio here in Holland, but we don't die from playing 72 hrs straight like some koreans do.

People with stupid addictions sicken me.

I know people that still play WoW for no other reason than to just kill time. I know people that feel sick and start shaking if they don't have some kind of caffeine within a few hours....actually it's the same people for both addictions.

If I ever start shaking from not playing a game for 6 hours, I will kill myself. There's no reason to live. If you reached that point, you will not benefit the world in any way.

Qonfused said:
If I ever start shaking from not playing a game for 6 hours, I will kill myself. There's no reason to live. If you reached that point, you will not benefit the world in any way.
Phew, I get it after 3 hours. Guess I won't have to kill myself.

Kouler said:
Calm down man, its just weekly server maintainance.

Ahh but what Blizzard fail to mention is that their version of 'weekly maintenance' REALLY does take one week! :LOL:

The Brick said:
I think we may have the highest gamer/non-gamer ratio here in Holland, but we don't die from playing 72 hrs straight like some koreans do.

Dutch gamers probably die from overdose before they can play 72 hrs straight... zing! :LOL:

Back