Wwwaaaaahhh Its Almost Here!!! Party In Here (Explode when it releases here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we try to get 50 pages by the time Episode 1 is released? We have plenty of time...00 Days, 02 Hours, 12 Minutes, 25 Seconds

Damn you guys and your posting, It's not easy posting and reading this forum and steams hl2:ep1 forum!

So many forums, so little time.

Time? Dr. Freeman?

Haha. Wow. Plugged a G-Man reference in on a post..:|

The "HL2 SOURCE CODE LEAKED" thread still grew faster than this. About 4.5 regular pages per minute.. Oh man I remember that one.

Im about to die of waiting.....!>1kqop[kd{AKsdla
d!
AS
dASd
A
sdAS
d
A
dSA
d
Asd
a
rlttosdfafd

oh man...i just took a shower im all set and ready to

Was it anything like this when HL2 came out..at..midnight...? Or are more people excited to get some answers now, than when HL2 came out..?

The only resion im getting ep1 is to see if Lamarr came back!

When HL3 comes out, people's brains are going to explode of excitement.

We need some sort of memorial forum for the Welcoming HL2 and HL2E1 and Welcome E2, 3, 4 ect

Spolier:

Dr kleiner says "RUN, BITCHES RUN!!!" while running around with the crowbar before he gives it to gordon

/EndSpoiler :p

1 hour 56 minutes
WOOTEWABAA!!!!!!!!!!

Darn you freeman911 :p You put High 5, but edited, and now I look retarded saying "Binary High 5?" lol

Yeah, and Combine Soldiers break-dance too..

Too bad i'll miss the festivities..

Admins dont close any E1 related threads while im gone, i wana bask in its glory

HOLY CRAP!! :D it's about 2 hours left until the game I've waited for for 18 months (or whatever it is) is here!! I'm sitting here, trying to study but all I can do is look at the clock :p Damnit, I can't wait these 2 hours, give it to me nooow!!! :D

imageCANB10704030348.jpg

HE DEMANDS EP1 NOW!!!

zomgOMGOMG XDD nearly here eh! Can't wait for the release.

I love all this hype!

[Page 6]

binary hi fives TST_Devgru Seal 101! YEAH! 1 hour 50 minutes 8 seconds I AM A GEEK TOO!

almost here almost here almost here almost here almost here :D

argh still got 2 hours to kill

00 Days, 01 Hours, 49 Minutes, 24 Seconds
until Episode 1 is released..Thought you'd like to know..

*plays last level of HL2 over and over in preparation and looks at GMan shrine* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back