Xbox 360 images!

NikolaX

Tank
Reaction score
The picture, which is taken from an odd angle, still brings up many questions. This could be a removable hard drive and the button on the top could be the cover for the dock in which a removable HDD would plug into. Perhaps the silver part is a handle that can be lifted out for easy carrying. There have been rumors that the Xbox 360 can stand up vertically, so this could be a picture of the console when placed vertically

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8101/Xbox-360-Revealed/

This was also shown on gamespot last night..could be..but I'll wait until E3. We should know what it looks like then.

xbox 360 or not, it looks teh sex for a possible console.

I hope its not fake. I hope the consoles have moved on from their plastic look

God bless speculatioGODDAMMIT B-MAn your avatar is making me wanna seizure! :rolling:

Yeah, sod plastic consoles. I want a wooden one, perhaps pine or oak.

What am I talking about, I haven't touched a console since I gave my N64 away.

How about metal (aluminuim) cased consoles or something...

MuToiD_MaN said:
God bless speculatioGODDAMMIT B-MAn your avatar is making me wanna seizure! :rolling:

hehe...beware of the flashin IMU!

Is anyone else getting pissed off with all of these pics?
They should just ****ing show it off already.
I mean what's the big deal with its look?
We wanna see the games that come with it!

Hi res non watermarked image...

Attachments

• xbox 360.jpg
    xbox 360.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 317
Looks cool. Shit, I would have bought it if it looked like crap. Thats given that it had good games though. :)

my questiong is

why is called 360?

is the name is xbox but it hav 360 then it should be a ball or something

<RJMC> said:
my questiong is

why is called 360?

Does it really matter? :p

In the first pick, it looks like there's some sort of handle on top.

I'd like to add that I like the fact that it's white. There's something about that colour that seems "right" for an XBox sequel.

it at least should have a circle design if they're gonna call it the 360...

Wow, that updated picture makes it look so awesome! :D

I sincerely hope it doesn't sit verticle like that, I hope the ventilation is in a place where it sits on its side, flat, while your playing. I hate trying to load a disc into the ps2 when its sitting verticle, I also don't care for how it looks. But thats just me.

(and are those controller ports? if so, the 360 is only to have two controller ports? Please God don't tell me they are going to try and con you into buying a multi tap)

I acutally like the design. The Xbox design was horrible. The color is great!

<RJMC> said:
my questiong is

why is called 360?

Bill wanted a name which can be close to the name of PS3.

a developer at Mixrosoft stated, if the name was Xbox2 many people think its an old crap device when you compare it to the name of PS3.

read it somewhere in gamespot news

awsome design, E3 2005 will be great (MaxPayn 3 ) :D

Innervision961 said:
(and are those controller ports? if so, the 360 is only to have two controller ports? Please God don't tell me they are going to try and con you into buying a multi tap)

No, it stands "Memory Unit A/B", which means that the memory cards are going to sit there.

Defeats the purpose of the xbox, If it's going to use memory cards.
"XBox 360" sounds so damn corny.

Anyone noticed there is no ports for controllers. Wireless?

xlucidx said:
Defeats the purpose of the xbox, If it's going to use memory cards.

Why does it?

The Xbox used memory cards......

But yes, the name is pretty naff...and naff is a naff word to use

A round console would be pretty neat, but I guess you cant have a circular Xbox.
I like names to have some kind of meaning, like the N64 and Gamecube. Anyway, I'll wait for a proper picture before I judge the look.

EDIT: I think what he's saying about memory cards is it defeats the purpose of a built-in HD, or a removable one. Dont know much about Xbox/360.

Harryz said:
Anyone noticed there is no ports for controllers. Wireless?

My feelings exactly.

Wireless would be very nice, IMO. :thumbs:

Although at the bottom of the console there is what appears to be a cover....perhaps hiding the controller ports??

Where the hell do you plug the controllers? Or are they wireless? I cannot remember. :p

Shamrock said:
Where the hell do you plug the controllers? Or are they wireless? I cannot remember. :p
They are wireless by default.

That is what I thought. Thank you for confirming it Axyon.

Gorgon said:
Bill wanted a name which can be close to the name of PS3.

a developer at Mixrosoft stated, if the name was Xbox2 many people think its an old crap device when you compare it to the name of PS3.

read it somewhere in gamespot news

awsome design, E3 2005 will be great (MaxPayn 3 ) :D

is a good but a litle stupid reazon at the same time

"hey this one is called 2 but this one is called 3 so the 3 is more new and should be better"

and still xbox 360 sounds like a skateboard trick

and lets hope microsoft dont act likea kid trying to "copy but perfect" the sony style doing things like the xbox in vertical position or something like that
cuz IMO microsoft is acting in that way and one proof are games like forza that looks like a desperate try of microsoft to beat GT4 IMO

I hope it's not 360, because that's what it will cost! I might actually get this. That would make it the first console ever. However, I am still thinking about it and currently I am leaning 30% to buying it.

The black thing in the top left corner could be an IR port :) Which means wireless controllers

I think the +HD version gone cost $499 --> £270

I liked the name Xenon more or the name Xbox Next, or the NextBox.
Oh well, I'll just see what games are on it. The list with the developers Microsoft revealed sounded good.

US Prices:

$300 (For Standard)(Without Harddrive)
$400 (For [Premium)(With Harddrive, The Ability To Stream Videos And Play Videos, Internet, ETC)

Back