xbox cheat codes?

B

bigron

Are there any cheat codes for the xbox version for all weapons and buddha? I know there is for the PC version but haven't many for the xbox.

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't have the codes for every weapon or unvincibility (buddha on the pc version). Just wondered if they were out ther somewhere in cyberspace.

I've checked around on various sites and it doesn't seem to be any other cheat codes except those.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo, cheating little cheaters. I only use no clip to see areas you can't go. CHEATERS!!:flame: :LOL:

Oh, I see, my bad. You only cheat a little bit :naughty: so that is OK. Perhaps i have beaten it on legendary and want to goof off abit. Never know. Its good that you only "cheat" by using "no clip". Thanks for showing me the difference between the way I cheat and you cheat. :LOL:

Thanks for the links above, Loke and Inyssius Grey. Much appreciated.

Perhaps i have beaten it on legendary and want to goof off abit.

If you played the game yet you'd know there isnt a legendary setting... just easy ,medium, and hard. enless the xbox version is different.. is it?

There are some pretty powerful trainers out there if you have a modded box and XBMC, but nothing for a stock box.

Back