xsi montreal! five bucks!

crabonhead

Reaction score
http://www.xsimontreal.com/meetings.php
Bill Van Buren:
Content Lead chez Valve

Presenting Material from the highly anticipated game Half-Life 2!
all this for only five bucks! I will be attending of course.
How about you?
If you arent there, I will see about getting anything new i learn onto this forum :E

Save me a seat. Now I only have to book that transcontinental flight..

Well, a ticket is definately more than 5 dollars...

that would 505 dollars to see exclusive HL2 material....

Or of course, just wait a couple of days and play it myself

Well, that looks easier to me :thumbs:

thats just rediculous! I was in montreal like 4 days ago, i cant beleive so many damned companies are based in montreal, ok not too many, but more than I thought!

jeehde2, the ticket is only five bucks. it costs extra to become a member so you can see all the shows with a pass.

Hi guys,
I'm Dominic Laflamme, the other presenter at the XSI User Group that night. I'll check if we can film Bill's presentation and put it up on our web site for you fine people to download.

cheers!
Dom

Hey guys, I live in Dollard.

Can anyone help me with that location? I'm not too familiar with St. Laurent. Is this presentation anywhere near the Cote Vertu shopping center?

flamz said:
Hi guys,
I'm Dominic Laflamme, the other presenter at the XSI User Group that night. I'll check if we can film Bill's presentation and put it up on our web site for you fine people to download.

cheers!
Dom
That would be awesome! Thanks so much. :)

flamz said:
Hi guys,

cheers!
Dom

Thanks Dom ... ;)

Soft is located on Boulevard St-Laurent... not Ville St-Laurent.

Corner Sherbrooke and St-Laurent.
Metro St-Laurent.... side door (Milton street)

Hi Guys,

I run the XSI Usergroup in Montreal. I always tape the events for my Annual members. I can see if I can make the presentations availalble or some clips for you to download.

/Will

XSIWILL said:
Hi Guys,

I run the XSI Usergroup in Montreal. I always tape the events for my Annual members. I can see if I can make the presentations availalble or some clips for you to download.

/Will

Hi Will !

So, the presentation is this evening.
Did you obtain the permission to tape the presentation ?

Ooo yay! can't wait to see the video!

chimpmunk said:
Edit: I could go, i live half an hour ago from there.

No need to put the "ago" there. Makes it sound funny + its wrong.

Man i wish i could go. Would be sweet. :(

XSIWILL said:
Hi Guys,

/Will
much thanks to you and dominic. we appreciate it.

Ack! Dammit! I was all ready to go, but I just realized that I have school tonight! Bah. ;(

Well, to my fellow Montrealers who attend, enjoy! Have fun!

RooM said:
how was it ? :eek: or tomoz reactions please ^^

Well...
The show is at 19h30 and it's just 17h00 here...

Montréal is EST. (GMT-5 or PST+3)
Same as New york.

I just got back from there. Nice show.

The SDK is going to be released this week. (Part 1 of it). That was written on the PowerPoint Valve made for the show.

He showed parts of the tools, except hammer, great tools. He played parts of the game, really cool!

kornalius said:
I just got back from there. Nice show.

The SDK is going to be released this week. (Part 1 of it). That was written on the PowerPoint Valve made for the show.

He showed parts of the tools, except hammer, great tools. He played parts of the game, really cool!

This week?

That's great! :D Thanks for the news. :thumbs:

OMG HL2 is so close I can almost taste it! 12 days! :bounce:

So when do we get a video of the event?

Thanks The Thing for letting us in on the information too. Part 1 of the SDK means some happy modders. Also, this week is ending on Saturday.

CarLBanks said:
So when do we get a video of the event?

Thanks The Thing for letting us in on the information too. Part 1 of the SDK means some happy modders. Also, this week is ending on Saturday.

I din't do anything except quote what he said... :upstare:

Back