Yay Cs:s Officially Unlocked Woooo

Bah its gonna take so long to upgrade. Everyone is doing it at once.

Then again, maybe not....

Meh anyone know how many servers are going to be up? I think there will be WAY too many people for the amount of servers.

ya restart steam ok then it will unlock in your account!!!

snak3y3z1001 said:
shit. i cant even download. lol too many ppl at the same time.

Took me almost a minute to get in. Dont hit cancel, just wait it out. Once in, it really is a quick dl.

10 more seconds of updating left! They're each taking about 3 seconds by now, though...

lol no I meant in game servers! How can they put many up right away? Valve should of released a server package hours before now.

pfft, as long as you get the update, ur fine

even if steam goes down for some reason, you can still play offline (I hope..)

Almost done updating! Having great speeds too! This is gonna rock!

This is how much i have finished so far:
22Mbs.jpg

wow that was fing impressive, i had 6 seconds to go then it said ''sorry the steam server is overloaded please try again later''

Bah..... its unlocked but the steam servers are screaming for mercy... there has got to be a couple million people trying to play at once!

btw first post :smoking: I lurk these boards all the damn time and just had to post something to get the anticipation off my chest.

lol. i still havent downloaded. fukin shit. argg. i gonna come back in 10 min if it dont start downloading im gonna kill sumthing :flame:

BAMF1337 said:
Bah..... its unlocked but the steam servers are screaming for mercy... there has got to be a couple million people trying to play at once!

btw first post :smoking: I lurk these boards all the damn time and just had to post something to get the anticipation off my chest.
Welcome to the forums

holy crap im only getting 50kb a second if im lucky :(

Bandwidth nazi's!

Mine quit at 65% too. Steam overloaded or some shit. Shouldnt they of been planning for that :eek: What a wild thought.

does anyone else have just one server show up?

also...my game is freezing

Gayness! after a million retrys i finally get to start the dl update it flys to 90% then freezes for a min then it cancels by its self and i get steam servers are to busy sign now i gotta wait again :flame:

I shot to 80% at 2mbps, then it dropped to an average of less than 200kbps.

Back