Yet another "show us yer pic" thread

Damn, i'm indecisive too. Its actually longer now than it is in that pic, if I leave it much longer people will mistake me for a mosher...

Argh, can't decide....

lePobz said:
Damn, i'm indecisive too. Its actually longer now than it is in that pic, if I leave it much longer people will mistake me for a mosher...

Argh, can't decide....

Short.

alright, ive got something ive got to say to the maybe one or two ladies on this forum. Us guys have gone through the same work it would take you to post pics but yall continue to post replys without posting pictures (good ones). I know you dont want a PM bomb but we are curious just like you are curious to see our pics.
do i have a point?

johnmedz

Well seeing as I only read every third word of longer posts, this is what i got out of it:

got got to one ladies forum have the it you but to without good you a but curious you to pics have johnmedz.

I do think ladies are forum curious and I have meds hmm Maybe next time you should post something a bit more relavant eh?

j/k And u do have a point i want to see all the 3 sexy ladies in this place LOL bliink will probably post some pic of a giant man chick just to piss meh off though LOL.

The ladies don't have to post their pics, just as we didn't have to post ours. Saying that stuff as if they "owe us" is silly.

MarcoPollo said:
Well seeing as I only read every third word of longer posts, this is what i got out of it:

got got to one ladies forum have the it you but to without good you a but curious you to pics have johnmedz.

I do think ladies are forum curious and I have meds hmm Maybe next time you should post something a bit more relavant eh?

j/k And u do have a point i want to see all the 3 sexy ladies in this place LOL bliink will probably post some pic of a giant man chick just to piss meh off though LOL.

holy crap. did that even make sense. I would respond further but i cant really understand your post

In response to Steve, i never said they owed anything and ladies, i didnt mean offence. I just stand for equality. And damn, im just curious. lol

johnmedz

I know ya'll never said "owe". That's just the tone I got from ya'll. Sorry if that's not what ya'll were implying.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
I know ya'll never said "owe". That's just the tone I got from ya'll. Sorry if that's not what ya'll were implying.

look man, if you wanna flame, please take it somewhere else. I was raised in the south, i say "ya'll". Just because i speak like that doesnt give u a single reason to say anything. Like I said, if you are going to flame, please take it somewhere else because I dont want to hear it and i know the mods dont want to hear it either

johnmedz said:
alright, ive got something ive got to say to the maybe one or two ladies on this forum. Us guys have gone through the same work it would take you to post pics but yall continue to post replys without posting pictures (good ones). I know you dont want a PM bomb but we are curious just like you are curious to see our pics.
do i have a point?

johnmedz

I posted one in a pic posting thread a while back... you can dig that up if you really want to, but I can't be bothered turning on the other machine and digging through it for more pictures, or trying to get at my msn profile (blech.. need to use IE for that!)

Could you not tell that I was joking? I am honestly hurt. I meant all the words I said in a light hearted context. I love you all :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

uhhh....anyway Im gonna try and dig up bliinks pic and ...welkl thats about it

Edit: well i found bliinks pic but im not gonna post it for reasons unbenonsted to u! (cept bliink)

johnmedz said:
look man, if you wanna flame, please take it somewhere else. I was raised in the south, i say "ya'll". Just because i speak like that doesnt give u a single reason to say anything.
Look at my location, dude. That's how I talk. I'm not making fun of you. Jeez.

MarcoPollo said:
Edit: well i found bliinks pic but im not gonna post it for reasons unbenonsted to u! (cept bliink)

now you're gonna make people think theres something absurdly special about it! :rolleyes:

there is...If you look closley it tells you who REALLY killed JFK. And It show proof of god existing...Wow blink do you have any more pics...I need proof that Michael jackson is really a woman.

hell.. just link the damn thing so people will stop asking :hmph: :rolleyes:

The Dark Elf said:
gonna regret it, should delete it :), now your a supermod and can do :p

show them a photo of Jurgen instead ;)

lol.. it'll be nothing worse than whats happenend before (which was essentially nothing :p)

EDIT: and this! is jurgen! he crush you!

bliink said:
lol.. it'll be nothing worse than whats happenend before (which was essentially nothing :p)

EDIT: and this! is jurgen! he crush you!
Ahh the original Jurgen pic? lol

Ok bliink but don't blame me if u get PM bombed with stuff like OMFG U ARE TEH HOT!!11!!!one
Bliink

MarcoPollo said:
Ok bliink but don't blame me if u get PM bombed with stuff like OMFG U ARE TEH HOT!!11!!!one
Bliink
did you have to upload it to imageshack? coulda just linked to the attachment/post you know :p

MarcoPollo said:
Bliink

heh, why did you bother with imageshack? you could have just linked to the forum copy lol

EDIT: hah, beaten to it!

bliink said:
heh, why did you bother with imageshack? you could have just linked to the forum copy lol

EDIT: hah, beaten to it!
har har :p I cleverly distracted you with the Edicius posts while I jumped in here first :E

Edit: Aren't you supposed to be watching the Goodies? :p

gimme a break...it's like 1230 and i've been awake for about.....22 and a half ours....time for another NoDoz and Jolt colaa mixxers :D

Hey its starting to kick in!

and you say i have a bad photo because of my pink shirt bliink ;)

destrukt said:
and you say i have a bad photo because of my pink shirt bliink ;)

lol what? mines white! can't go wrong with white! :p

destrukt said:
who said i was talking about the shirt :O

/me hides

hehe you've got nerves of steel...

EDIT: although i do admit that i dislike my hair like that.. normally i keep it in two ponytails (or "pigtails" as its less attractively known :p)

is that some type of threat ? OR HARRASMENT ?

edit: pig tails r hawt.

destrukt said:
is that some type of threat ? OR HARRASMENT ?

heh.. no of course not! I wouldn't hurt a fly! :angel: :angel:

destrukt said:
edit: pig tails r hawt.

heh, you cant sweet talk more pictures out of me!

Back