You! Carry my luggage.

Raeven0 said:
Support for custom replacement files is shoddy at best. If every replacement has always worked for you, congratulations! Others are not so lucky.
Yeah, you have to use three different sound files, each with a weird extension (like .h1 or something). These sounds are then used for various distances (they are also customably adapted by the Source engine for that extra Doppler effect).

A girl on the Empires forums, ^Dee^, know a lot about this. She's trying to make a sound pack for the mod.

//:Protocol said:
Damn straight!

And the term is - I write so... well.

No, but seriously, Glad to see I am not shunned.

Now who will give me a model replacement mod so that all zombies can become giant green error boxes, so I can play ravenholm?

Although I'm a little older than Protocol, I really disliked the horror-film feel of Ravenholm. I was truly scared the first time I saw the fast-moving, rain-spout-crawling zombies leaping across the rooftops. For some reason a few years ago I lost my appreciation for horror films, though I used to love them. Ravenholm seemed disconnected from the rest of the game, though I agree with others in that Raveholm was a very consistent, well-designed area when viewed by itself (brilliant even). Do other people enjoy the creepiness factor of Ravenholm? More so than the futuristic Eastern-European feel of the rest of the game?

I thought it fit it in well: It serves the purpose of create a wide range of diverse environments within the game......without it...one might say "too much c17" etc....

//:Protocol said:
I have just played the HL2 demo, and been mesmerised by the graphics, PLEASE NOTE, I AM 12, AND ALL I COULD DO WAS THE FIRST PART, BECAUSE RAVENHOLM = NO.

Anyway - I doubt there is much more I can say, But I like reading the forums, and the next step up was to participate.

So. Uh. Hai.

Pfffff.... It's mesmeriZed, you n00b.

No seriously, welcome to the forums.

Woah, you're 12?

Your good grammar alone makes me like you, I will call you Mini-Dalamari, when I leave this place you must take your rightful place on the throne

The D: muffin who was once an apple hath spoken.

And, as Mini-Dalamari it is your duty to use the previously adorned apple as your avatar! D:

Danimal said:
And, as Mini-Dalamari it is your duty to use the previously adorned apple as your avatar! D:
/me gives //: Protocol "Apple of Awesomeness +10"

JellyWorld said:
All singaporeans have very poor grammar.

Except me of course

Edit: I thought 12 year olds were in grade 6/7?
What Talking You Hah?

Excuse me, what are you talking about, that is totaly atrocious!

:p
we have a 12 year old community now heh heh heh

(i guess im the villian? or The Sidekick?)

JNightshade said:
BAD LOST! BAD!
yeah! i'm gonna be the one to eat the little, tiny, vulnerable, defensless, tender, misguided, fearful, grammatically almost correct, popular, avatar-less, admin loving, underaged, twelve year-old child. unless s/he eats asparagus. 'cause if s/he eats asparagus, my face will turn into the Star Jones story. then my pee will smell 3 month old milk that's been sitting on a computer desk because i was too lazy to wash it. have you seen what happens when you leave apple cider out for a few weeks. it grows mold on the top. it looks like green, fuzzy, little islands, and the cider is the flatter-than-Jennifer Anniston-ocean. it's really cool. oh, by the way, 12 yr old, welcome to halflife2.net... it's safer here

Your attempts ar random are fruitless, my old chap. For you see it lacks oomph!

Oomph was first discovered in 1452 when this man (Frank Que-everlikesbuttsechslol):

Old_Man-best-small.jpg

Was sailing around the 11th ocean (Which was destroyed during some war with germans in it.) He needed to find a way to sell lemonade to the many hungry clammity clam-clam speicies of clams in the orangy depths (The 11th ocean had a large amount of caratine in the water.).

He decided to use "Oomph" by removing his left shoe, spinning around 33 times ANTI-Clockwise and then slaughtering three sheep that mysteriously appeared on his ship. Suddenly a ghostly visage appeared that represented a mob of Mormons (Pictured Below):

250px-Blairbabes01.jpg

The mormons all spoke at the same time, their chilling tone cried out to Que-everlikesbuttsechslol and told him to bring his idea of "Oomph!" back to Merry Old Farnce (France's old name before The Internets was instituted) after his success with selling lemonade to clams.

Frank accepted and sailed out to Farnce, conquering many cities and countries because everyone was too busy with the Salem Henry Trials or that war with those germans.

He was travelling his through the actual town of Salem when approached by a bald little girl screaming, he asked waht aws wrong and she shrieked "THIS MAN IS KNGHENRY! D:"

Almost instantly angry mobs of people grabbed the man and shoved him in jail with other accused KngHenry's, Frank Que-everlikesbuttsechslol was banned on Friday the 35th of March 1031 BC under the charges of being KngHenry.

However the idea of Oomph caught on to the other prisoners who decided to walk out the back door and go home, Frank told them of his goal to bring Oomph to Farnce and they made that their goal in life. Sadly they failed while encountering a giant avatar of Sigmund Freud, they were brutally crushed by a giant penis hammer.

The sands of time then covered the rest of this tale, people were unsure as to actually how Oomph arrived to Farnce, rumours say Frank had h4x and noclipped there after respawning. Others say "Get the **** off my lawn, Danimal. I have a hose!".

But what did really happen? You be the judge.

theSteven said:
you > Azner

Very good grammar and spelling for a twelve year old and I can understand you.

Stereotypes FTL.

JellyWorld said:
All singaporeans have very poor grammar.

Except me of course

Edit: I thought 12 year olds were in grade 6/7?

I see you and me share something common.

And I'm 12 and proud of it. Which is great. :D

AntiAnto said:
Pfffff.... It's mesmeriZed, you n00b.

No seriously, welcome to the forums.

Well, Brits spell with 'S' and Brit colonies use Brit English.

Raeven0 said:
Little Caesar's Supreme ftw. Best pizza evr. EVR.

Bournes' Pasteurised Organic Cheshire Cheese FTW. BPOCC.

Kamikazie said:
Yes, Danimal is the Queen of random. Que is the King.
Mind if I ask, then, what the **** is Shens?

Shens knocked up Danimal, who begat me, so I'm really the king and prince of random, and I'm married to me mom. And a dog.

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/59/STDS9Ep105.jpg/250px-STDS9Ep105.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png
The mysterious virus turns deadly

Chief O'Brien is having to deal with numerous malfunctions throughout the station. This includes most of the station's replicators. While fixing one of the replicators, O'Brien unwittingly activates a device that was placed in one of the replicators. Shortly afterwards, O'Brien begins showing signs of aphasia - he becomes unable to speak coherently and is unable to understand others.
At first, Doctor Bashir isn't sure why O'Brien suddenly became aphasic, tests showed no physiological causes. But when Lt. Dax suddenly becomes aphasic right before his eyes, he soon realizes that they are dealing with a virus that only mimics aphasia. He also determines that the virus is in the food that had come from command level replicators, but that the other replicators aren't producing contanimated food. But people all over the station were showing signs of infection as well. The station is put under quarantine to keep the virus from spreading.
Odo soon finds that Quark - with his replicators still not functioning - decided to produce the menu from his bar using a functional replicator in an abandoned set of crew quarters. The result was that the contanimated food was spread all over the station. As the virus spreads, Bashir discovers that the virus has mutated to become airborne.
Kira soon finds a module in the last replicator O'Brien had worked on. Taking it to Bashir, the crew discovers that the module inserted computer code into the replicators that built the virus into the food. Bashir reveals that the Bajoran underground placed the module in the replicator, and that the virus was engineered by a Bajoran terrorist during the time of the Cardassian occupation of Bajor.
The doctor (Dekon Elig) who created the virus had died while in a Cardassian prison. As the doctor (Surmak Ren) who served as the creator's assistant is unwilling to help find a cure, Kira kidnaps him, causing him to become infected as well. Meanwhile virtually the entire crew is incapacitated. Captain Jameel, who was desperate to leave in order to deliver a perishable cargo, tries to leave the station without clearance, and damages his ship in the process. Quark helps Odo save the station from the ship by ejecting it from its docking port before it could explode, destroying the station in the process. The Bajoran doctor eventually finds a cure.

I guess dreadlord can be the court... homosexual or something.

Azara is a genus of ten species of flowering plants in the family Salicaceae, native to temperate to subtropical regions of South America. Azara was formerly classed in the family Flacourtiaceae.
They are evergreen shrubs and small trees growing to 1-8 m tall. The leaves are alternate, or in some species they appear paired, are simple 1-9 cm long and 0.5-5 cm broad. The opposite-leaved appearance of some species is unusual in that one stipule is enlarged giving the apparence of opposite ["paired"] leaves. The flowers are small, yellow or greenish, strongly fragrant, with a 4-5-lobed calyx and no petals but conspicuous long, often brightly colored, stamens; flowering is in spring. The fruit is a red to black berry 3-10 mm diameter.
Several species are cultivated as ornamental plants in gardens.
Species
  • Azara alpina
  • Azara celastrina
  • Azara dentata
  • Azara integrifolia Goldspire Azara
  • Azara lanceolata Lanceleaf Azara
  • Azara microphylla Boxleaf Azara, with fan-like branches and small dark, glossy leaves
  • Azara petiolaris Holly Azara, with smooth oval leaves
  • Azara salicifolia
  • Azara serrata
  • Azara uruguayensis

pfft, being random doesn't count when you're trying too hard! Shens is the one and only god. The rest of you are merely imitators. I love you though.

Ennui said:
pfft, being random doesn't count when you're trying too hard! Shens is the one and only god. The rest of you are merely imitators. I love you though.

What happened to Shens?

Back