Not open for further replies.
G

I don't know how to do the poll thing so here

1:Yes
2:no

Thanks.

there have already been 2328304923043578293487293478 threads on this

o and 2 by the way because I think she wears depends

we'll soon see when i use the manipulator to shread her clothes from her body and dangle them in circles over her head as she jumps for them. Ohh Valve you ARE nasty :)

Id hit it and so would 99.95% of this board because we are all computer dorks of one way or another after all. Shes not that bad looking anyways.

id say we just close this thread to save this man from any pyro technics..

Joey why close a thread that has 0 replies , its not doing any harm.

Its ok if you flame me.I was just wondering because if you think shes hot you might play the game better.i mean you KNOW your gonna have to save her ass sometimes.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Joey why close a thread that has 0 replies , its not doing any harm.

lol yeah whats up with that?

Originally posted by eyesore
Umm, I dont know about you. But pixels dont turn me on.

Maybe youve heard of an Imagination , fcking get one. good lord.

o and 2 by the way because I think she wears depends

Would you mind elaborating on this since i have no idea what you are talking about

I think she is a great piece of modelling and skinning. Good looking for a bunch of specifically shaped polygons and intricately designed color pixels.

Aside from that, nothing I go crazy over. I think the same way over the freeman model. It's just a game to me, a piece of entertainment. Though HL2 will be one hell of an entertaining piece....

Umm, I dont know about you. But pixels dont turn me on.

Yeah, you're soooo better than us 'cause pixels don't turn you on.
Well GIRLS DON'T TURN ME ON AT ALL! SO I'M EVEN BETTER THAN j00 foxx1ng n00b lololol!!!

she's flat, has little shape to her body, and her face is somewhat ugly. i think valve was probably trying to break from the mold of the lara croft floatation devices for boobs look. did i mention she over acts all of her lines to the nth degree?

Originally posted by festivalman
she's flat, has little shape to her body, and her face is somewhat ugly. i think valve was probably trying to break from the mold of the lara croft floatation devices for boobs look. did i mention she over acts all of her lines to the nth degree?

What about being over critical?

Sir,You have just made me,a semi-grown man cry.FIDDLE STICKS TO YOU!WAAAAAAAA!

shes not that flat really.I mean look at most asian chicks.AND I THINK SHES SHAPED JUST FINE OKAY? thanks.

Ummm, I dont think alyx looks hot, so i get flamed. wow.

I didn't flame you because you don't like Alyx (I didn't flame you at all anyway), I ''commented'' because some people (like yourself, obviously) pretend not to be ''turned on'' just because a girl isn't real. Some guys here (I hope they're guys... wait... I don't....) gave some reasons for not liking her.

Saying she's made out of pixels is not a good reason, since those pixels are signals given to [blah blah blah] and the signal is sent through your eyes to your brain. When you see a real girl, her skin reflects the light [blah blah blah] and the signal is sent through your eyes to your brain.

Wait.. forget about all of this.

[Real beginning of the post]
Go phuck yourselph...

Yeah that's better... flaming is cool

She is nothing special. The fact Valve is trying to add a 'hot' female sidekick worries me...

umm, yaa i'd much rather have the hooker in Unreal 2 with the 80's ponytail :p Alyx is hot, i'd like to know who they modelled her after whoohoo* Blud Stane hands her some money Duke Nukem style!

if you dont like the thread,dont reply,its that simple.

oh ya,and always remember,the thing that sucks the best will always be your mother ^_^

Valve did a good job of trying not to make her cliche and a Lara Croft clone, she is just perfect.

Alyx isn't hot but she is attractive. Valve has done a great job of making her attractive but not Barbie. More games need to be like this.

Although she is rather skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back