Your favourite 3 forum members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince of China said:
How many have you made? Which ones are mine?
To many to count...

Now you have 4...not including the one that you are gonna make tommorow. :naughty:

Another favorete is nw909(bobo), I always find his spam entertaining...

1) SIXTHREE
2) PLATNUM
3) DISRUEBED
LOLOkdms jahahs;lkm

Ohh and i really liked Princess_jen.

She was awesome.

Tr0n said:
Indeed.... :hmph:

someone gave money... :upstare: :rolleyes:

You we'rnt in the princess jen fan club were you? :LOL:

I thought the whole thing was hillarious.

burnzie said:
someone gave money... :upstare: :rolleyes:

You we'rnt in the princess jen fan club were you? :LOL:

I thought the whole thing was hillarious.
Hmmmm...no it wasn't me and no I wasn't in a "fan" club. :LOL:

There was only one reason why I ever went to that thread...

*points to post count*

;)

bliink said:
Those that didnt were too slow in opening their paypal accounts lol
Well thats what happens when there is a girl on a message board.

How old do you have to be in order to get a paypal account in the first place?

bliink said:
Those that didnt were too slow in opening their paypal accounts lol

Heh, if you'll go back and look at that thread, while I did like the Princess Jen that was being portrayed(I honestly thought it was genuine. It's in my nature to like people at first anyways), I was adamant against any idea of giving money. Thought it was stupid. Let me try to find it <snickers> I've got nothing better to do.

Oh, and you have to have a bank account to have a paypal account that actually uses money I think.

Raziaar said:
Heh, if you'll go back and look at that thread, while I did like the Princess Jen that was being portrayed(I honestly thought it was genuine. It's in my nature to like people at first anyways), I was adamant against any idea of giving money. Thought it was stupid. Let me try to find it <snickers> I've got nothing better to do.

Regular users won't be able to get to it anymore I'm afraid

Raziaar said:

Oh, and you have to have a bank account to have a paypal account that actually uses money I think.
If you are trying to find the thread don't waste your time....it was deleted.

On another note...How much it cost to make a bank account?I wanna start buying things with out having my damn parents do it for me. :|

Tr0n said:
If you are trying to find the thread don't waste your time....it was deleted.

On another note...How much it cost to make a bank account?I wanna start buying things with out having my damn parents do it for me. :|

Heh. Well, when I opened my bank account a couple years ago, I think all it cost me was the money I put in. Isn't that how banks work? Free, but you have to have a minimum balance at all times?

In fact, there are banks right now PAYING people to open accounts with them, because they need their service. Heh

Regular users won't be able to get to it anymore I'm afraid

Damn! I wasted 4 minutes of my life. If you went back and looked at that(since you were a moderator), I said something along the lines of trying to get people to buy stuff for her online was stupid.

That was all before it was found out that it was a guy, and the whole scandal arose though, of course. I'm not a sucker for bullshit, and don't even begin to bring politics into this. I know how you liberals are! hehe.

Ho ho ho, there is one guy who likes me, yay, my e-penis size just grew a little.

Mr.Reak said:
Ho ho ho, there is one guy who likes me, yay, my e-penis size just grew a little.

Just a couple more times for an inch!

<ducks and runs>

Raziaar said:
Just a couple more times for an inch!

<ducks and runs>

Shut up! SHUT UP, it's 3.8 inches! IT'S ABOVE AVERAGE! I AM A KING! SHUT UP! :bonce:

Dalamari said:
1. SpuD
2. CrazyHarij
3. Murray_H (only because I call him IRON MAN!!!!)
I love you too. :p

I don't have 3 favorites. I like a lot of people on this board.

Clearly, I've stopped posting enough since I haven't been mentioned! CLEARLY! RIGHT?!

omgwheresmynoose

CyberSh33p, Sulkdods, and I guess SpuD is an Ok guy... :)

EDIT: Oh and Letters is the best...

But I actually think everyone here is cool...except people who ask where the Hydra is...scum of the Earth.

I was gonna put fireworks in his hands for new years, but I never got around to it :-(

nobody loves me? :eek:

YOU MUST LOVE ME!
FOR I AM YOUR GOD!

Oooo who do we favorize? :p

1. Friggy He's just soo cool.

2. sheepah /me sechs

3. TDE, the harsh, fair guy we know noting about even thoug he has the most posts ??

4. Teeth His name is goodlike.

and ofcourse, the guy whose an icon, everyone loves him and his site, the unmistakable, drunkenposter, mr. comrade badger!

Loooooooooovvvvvvveeee Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

hmmm, is there cookies involved?

with a bottle of cola?

smoke said:
If you have to ask, you can't be popular enough. :p

-

As for my three favorite people on the forum.. I know who they are and they know who they are and I wont embarrass them by saying.

neptuneuk said:
hmmm, is there cookies involved?

with a bottle of cola?

COOKIES AND SODA FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!
CONVERT DEAR CHILDREN, AND YOU WILL TASTE HEAVEN!

I inspire more hate than love, especially south of the 49th parallel :E

I love you all equally ...in a non-homersexual way of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back