Who is your perfect women?

post the best parts of each women for the following 5 fields:-
heres mine

face - tara reid
arse - kelly brook
tits - Jordan
body - carmen electra
legs - beyonce knowles

Give me a chainsaw, a needle and a few metres of metal wire and I'll make 'it' for ya! :thumbs:

body - carmen electra
lips - angelina jolie

omg, i cant type anymore, i have to go....watch a..uhh..lord of the rings.

Idunno, I like to be surprised ;)

Bling said:
lips - angelina jolie

Whoa, I like surprises as much as the next man but dayumn!

The perfect woman would be unique, not some crazy genetical modified clone of all todays actresses.

I need to see some pictures, some crazy photoshop stuff.

There is this girl that sits across from me in health class that I would consider perfect. (That's how I see it anyway.) She's quiet, smart, and pretty. I like quiet, smart people, because I am rather quiet myself. I like her because she has a future unlike some other girls.

Tall, elegant, busty, intelligent, affectionate, with an artists personality :)

ComradeBadger said:
I'm just going to wait for the rest of the staff to mock me here ;(

Aren't we members allowed to mock you too ;).

Moto-x_Pat said:
There is this girl that sits across from me in health class that I would consider perfect. (That's how I see it anyway.) She's quiet, smart, and pretty. I like quiet, smart people, because I am rather quiet myself. I like her because she has a future unlike some other girls.
You will probably find out she has screwed about 60 people and has a drug addiction or somthing.

...man. Says a lot about the state of my mind and/or our community; I thought this would be about, uh, less physical features... but whoever heard of a gamer going for personality?

That said, I'd rather have a plain girl then some backwater inbred inner-city hick with all the intellect of a diseased mollusc, even if she did look like... whatever. Girls like that hit fifty, become flabby ugly lumps, and then if you've been dumb enough to stick around that long you realise that as the expensive wrapping rots away you've got saddled with one of those free gifts you get at certain employee outings; there's no fibre underneath the looks, so you can't even resort to conversation.

Uh, what were we talking about again?

Foxtrot said:
You will probably find out she has screwed about 60 people and has a drug addiction or somthing.
Umm...no. I'm in ninth grade and she is a 4.0 student. She also plays sports. She's not a drug addict. That's not very cool to say dude. :(

EDIT: Plus, she doesn't dress all preppy or hang out with bad kids. She doesn't try to be noticed, which I think is cool. She's there for an education, not to do other stuff.

I've pimped her photo about her enough today, so you've probably seen her.

I love her smile, and her personality. Couldn't give two shits about the rest of her, if she smiles i smile, and that's enough for me :)

Murray_H said:
I've pimped her photo about her enough today, so you've probably seen her.

I love her smile, and her personality. Couldn't give two shits about the rest of her, if she smiles i smile, and that's enough for me :)

That's really cool Murray. No, I'm not being sarcastic (just so you know.)

hmm perfect woman eh..

i have to admit, i have a thing for girls with bob-cuts and a fringe. very appealing. as long as she isn't completely overweight then that's fine as far as looks go. personality wise....complicated...but bottom line, if she likes me as much as i like her, good enough.

if it's just someone to get off with, then it'd have to be Veronika Zemanova

but at the moment, no relationship for me thanks, doing fine with casual relations. :naughty:

big boobs big butt waist like this | | (To scale)

Scunna said:
face - tara reid
arse - kelly brook
tits - Jordan
body - carmen electra
legs - beyonce knowles

OK somebody who has Photoshop MUST put this together. :LOL: :LOL: Come on guys ..

angelina jolie is, for me, a ":dream boat" i would like to ride into the night, yea, and her tattoo is ugly, but id cover it.,...with my body

Murray_H said:
I know just how you feel.

Moto-x_Pat said:
Umm...no. I'm in ninth grade and she is a 4.0 student. She also plays sports. She's not a drug addict. That's not very cool to say dude. :(

EDIT: Plus, she doesn't dress all preppy or hang out with bad kids. She doesn't try to be noticed, which I think is cool. She's there for an education, not to do other stuff.
Wow that is amazing, there isn't a single girl in my whole school that is like that. Atleast one who looks decent, and I have very low standards.

Gogo everyone who falls head over heels for a good smile :) Looks are important yes, but not as important as having someone you can actually talk to for a few hours on end imo.

uhh...i can't believe i'm discussing this in a public forum full of people i've never met,and will absolutely never meet, but what the hell

a girl i can talk to about social issues, and how they can be better in our country, and the hard part is she has to be hot also

a girl with 3 breasts (one in the back for slow dancing) :)

Pendragon said:
I know both those feelings oh-so-well, and I'm willing to bet that HL2.net is one of the very few gaming forums where such sentiments are regularly (if at all) expressed. Cheers! :)

Yeah, a lot of people look at only what's on the outside. I don't care if she isn't the most popular girl in school. She's pretty, smart and quiet. She has a great smile and laugh too. Just like Murray said: when she smiles, it makes me smile. Cheers to you as well Pendragon :cheers:

Any women who likes to have sex and have no other contact besides that. As long as shes not fat or hidiously pimply or anything i really dont care.

:cheers: Preppy white girls from Cali, got to love them :D

for me:

face - laetitia casta
ass - laetitia casta
tits - laetitia casta
body - laetitia casta
legs - laetitia casta

remember kids, it's not obsession if no one else can have her either!

oh and..
LoneDeranger said:
OK somebody who has Photoshop MUST put this together. :LOL: :LOL: Come on guys ..
yeah.. well, i wouldn't agree with any of those picks except maybe kelly brook, but when i see them all together, i can see the appeal.

EDIT: note, this is my finest photoshopping ever (actually i think i did it in imageready..)

lucky me, i got to lose my virginity to someone who i think is perfect in every way. heh i love everything about her, and always will love her in some fashion. but i like... girls that are physically... fit. not like sports fit, but dancer fit. nimble graceful bodies on em all! hehe

but if i just want to f*ck around and have sex... erica campbell does it for me ;)

edit: lmfao hahahha damn you spud...
oh well... can't beat 'em, join 'em.
/me hits on spud

Back