You've been playing too much CSS when... thread

you know you play too much css when instead of applauding at something you say gg

you call ur girlfriend to come over and ignore her

IHATEMANHACKS said:
you know you play too much css when instead of applauding at something you say gg

haha ive done that
and tyguy that doesnt make sense at all

This is more on HL2 but...
When you start thinking of spiders as headcrabs.

... When you call everyone who thinks Halo 2 with beat Half-life 2 a noob.
... You run all the way to school/work, and when people ask why you did that you say you were rushing.
... You can actually see a keyboard in front of your eyes all the time.
... When you are talking in real life you imagine how you would move your fingers to type what you were saying.
... If you are out jogging/running, as soon as you reach a corner you start walking and you strafe round it.
... You begin pin pointing peoples footsteps and guess where they are
... you make radio sounds before and after everything you say "Ksssh Hey dude kssssh"
...As soon as you get to work (If you work on a PC) your hands immediately assume the "WSAD" position
... You gain the ability to "quickswitch" through your pencil, rubber, and ruler, and you run around doing it constantly.

that's all, I'm pooped out.

I do most of those.

...when you buy a toy Maverick or AK-47 and try to headshot everyone you see.
...when you get out of your bed every morning and say: "ok, let's go!".
...when you're arrested because the police caught you buying a C4 bomb.

LOOOOL!! :p

Yes, I'm reviving this because of a great dream I just had.

first i was just pwning noobs with deagle only at some modded dust type map (a lot 1337er with the HDR) and soon there was a demon dude who was all red, he hit a frozen lake with a sword and became an ice demon and started to pwn this one noob on his own, he froze the nooblet on the ceiling with his sword (looked like a frozen splat on the ceiling) and then finished him off by cutting said noob on the cieling and I hear UT voice go 'HEADSHOT' and I shot my deagle at the same time on the noob and got a headshot as well so the resulting voice overlapping saying 'HEADSHEADSHOTHOT' then I woke up. the demon's kill reminded me of a mortal combat finishing style except instead of 'fatality' it was 'headshot'. I hope i see demon again, i wanna headshot him and a few of his buddies ;)

DeathMaster. What the hell? You're crazy :p
By the way, did the map look like the game map or was it really realistic, like photorealism?

At one of those Paintball games where you do like D-day or something, you make squads and do the CSS VC's.

DeathMaster. What the hell? You're crazy :p
By the way, did the map look like the game map or was it really realistic, like photorealism?
It was somewhat realistic with better HDR :p
I started in the B planting area of dust 2 and went into the tunnel which immeadiately had a different layout the stairs were closer and looked different, the whole space was as tall as the dust 3 dome and 3x longer than dust 2 tunnel.

You walk around with a disconnected keyboard clicking all the keys you would need to simulate real life.

*Presses E, drinks orange juice*

When you want to get to high places you look for a console button to turn the gravity down

When you look for the options button to change your actual name.

When your vision gets bad you look for the anistropic filtering option

When you hear a high voiced kid you tell him to stfu.

When, at a grocery store, you look for the "R" button to rebuy previous on the debit card reader.

When you try to go up ladders buy walking into them without hands.

When you start crouch jumping in real life.

When you jump from high places into really shallow water expection not to get hurt.

Walking into walls thinkiing noclip is possibly on.
:sniper: :rolling: headshot

Back